- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By [Uncredited] –
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): NS-15 A BONATI MASTERING NYC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): NS-15 B BONATI MASTERING NYC
- Edited 4 years agoA man have been highly influenced by Moondog. The Berlin/NYC parallel, the canon structure, trumpets, and also somehow the melody close to "Bumbo" theme. But who can resist to Moondog's beauty ? i love him as well, and i love levon vincent too.
- AMAZING RELEASE. Those horns, man. Heard this in London at his Hyrda gig. One of the best DJs, most visionary musicians of today. With so many shite artists on the mainstage, DJs who simply son't deserve their fame, here's a guy with actual music talent. Not some twat in a pissing contest with modular synths, not some twat who made dubstep until techno proved more profitable, but an actual old school head who put in his time and makes GOOD MUSIC. Flip it over and side B is some of the funkiest, nastiest beats of 2016.
- his new releases sadly dont have the magic his old ones do. now call me that guy that does not appreciate an artists progression, but in this case i just cant help myself. everything before the album is great music, bought almost every release, but since the album dropped (which was also way overrated in my humble opinion) i didnt want to buy anything of his anymore... compare these new releases with ns03,04,06 and the deconstruct stuff. nuff said, out
- I've seen the A side Berlin tear up the dance floor. B side NYC sounds super deep and sophisticated. Not only is production top notch but musically he is waaaaay ahead of the pack