|A2||Gift Of The Hills||2:57|
℗© Millsart/BMG-Ariola 1996
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): PM 001-A "THE FIRST OF MANY TO FOLLOW" NSC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): PM 001-B "THE FIRST OF MANY TO FOLLOW" NSC
- The Dancer uses a sample of A4 from the Cycle 30 EP
- B1 'Java' sounds like it includes a sample from https://www.discogs.com/master/189967-Electrik-Funk-On-A-Journey-I-Sing-The-Funk-Electric
- Edited 2 years agoHe really did it here. Timeless. Taps right into the core of dance music.
- Congratulations if you own a copy of PM-001. You are a true student of the game. In the right time and place, this record will transport your dance floor to the level behind the level of maximum of enjoyment. Good luck with that.
- If you like to send the dance floor into a complete frenzy well you are looking in the right spot. This is the record that you keep close and in the box always! Amazing tracks!!
- B2 samples John Gibbs & The U.S. Steel Orchestra – Trinidad (1977)
- B1 contains a sample of Electrik Funk - On A Journey (I Sing The Funk Electric).
- Edited 6 years agoI am reading those reviews , and haven't at least read one sentence , anything about Jeff's work , how versatile is in production and composition. His every track is a cosmos for itself , not one is look alike one , but i remember JEff words:
"When you find yourself a good groove , a great kick or athmosphere , and use it on to many tracks , know you are on a wrong path of techno! Always search , make something new , even if it sounds like it was done on 8 bit sound , always bring something new"
I guess no one took this words for serious , and look at a techno today. You can even find labels , that every "artist" looks , sounds, the same , this is so wrong in so many ways , but i guess you will say i am a hater ... no , not at all , just pointing out , something Jeff was really right!
- I really love the art on this one. one more word.
- The Outsiders is based on a sample from Nature Boy - Tobago.
- stuff i’ve listened to by imransavliwala
- Mixes I had to listen to by 2X4B-523
- DaShit by cargogod
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- record.otd by bekozlove
- Favorite Samples In Electronic Music by psyance_QL
- Derrick May – Mayday Mix aka Mix-Up Vol. 5 THE RECORDS by JimmyCsRecords
- Vicious Cycles Radio — S1: DJ's Picks by vcpodcasts
- Psychoneurotic Transmissions 14 by neurp
- want 2023 by mikebrokenback
- Novecento! by Joe66
- Mix-Up Vol. 4 by Foul
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Myyntiin by TuomasG
- this is my house chi-town westside by cptz
- Detroit Techno by tompusher
- BOOMMSLAMMERZ by boommslammerz
- 50 Keepers by AtomicCow
- Old School by Retoddesq
- Slam Essential Mix from 9 June 1996 by schoolcraftbump