Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Michael Kayman*
- Artwork [Art], Design – Laurence Stevens
- Bass Guitar – Dean Garcia
- Engineer – Jon Bavin
- Guitar, Keyboards, Dulcimer, Xylophone, Backing Vocals, Sequenced By [Drum And Synthesizer] – Dave Stewart*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Flute – Ann Lennox*
- Management [For D N A Ltd] – Kenny Smith (6)
- Management [Personal Assistant] – Karen Ciccone
- Management [Usa] – Gary Kurfirst
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Brian Aris
- Photography By [Outer Sleeve] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – David A. Stewart
- Songwriter, Arranged By – Annie*, Dave*
- Strings [Strings Appear Courtesy Of] – The British Philharmonic Orchestra
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Cornet – Dick Cuthell
Mastered at Sonopress, has price code D: SE and is not a reissue: this version
Mastered at Sonopress, has price code D: SB and is not a reissue: Touch
Mastered at Sonopress, has price code D: SB and is a reissue: Touch
Mastered at Teldec, has price code D: SB and is a reissue: Touch
Mastered at Teldec, has price code D: SB and is not a reissue: Touch
Mastered at Teldec, has price code D: SE and is not a reissue: Touch
[On inner sleeve:]
Strings - with special thanks to Sid Sax.
Art & Design - with thanks to Andrew Christian.
All songs published by RCA Music Ltd.
Recorded & mixed on Soundcraft.
Printed in W. Germany.
℗ 1983 RCA Ltd.
[On back sleeve:]
Belgique/Belgie: Distributed by RCA S.A.
Deutschland: Vertrieb durch RCA Schallplatten GmbH
France: Distribué par RCA S.A.
Italia: Distributed by RCA S.p.A.
Nederland: Distributed by RCA B.V.
U.K.: Distributed by RCA Ltd.
Manufactured in W. Germany.
Sleeve © 1983 RCA Ltd.
© 1983 RCA Records • Printed in W. Germany
DMM® - Direct Metal Mastering
RCA Ⓢ PL70109
This first issue of the album has only the LP and cassette pictograms printed on the back cover.
Subsequent reissues also show the CD pictogram.
Some copies were issued with a round sticker advertising the hit singles "Who's That Girl?" and "Right By Your Side" as well as a sticker advertising tour dates. Some were issued with just one of these stickers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 035627 010910
- Barcode (Scanned): 035627010910
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Price Code (D:): SE
- Price Code (F:): RC250
- Price Code (UK:): HH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): DMM B-0579 A-4/84 S III II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): DMM B-0579 B-2/84 S III IV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): DMM B-0579 A-3/84 S III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): DMM B-0579 B-2/84 S III III
- Pressing Plant ID (B-side label): embossed bass clef
Other Versions (5 of 117) View All
|ND90369||Eurythmics||Touch (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||ND90369||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PL70109, PL 70109||Eurythmics||Touch (LP, Album, RE)||RCA, RCA||PL70109, PL 70109||UK & Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|A-014||Eurythmics||Touch (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||ALF||A-014||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|48042||Eurythmics||Touch (Cass, Album)||RCA||48042||Taiwan||1983||Sell This Version|
|05013102006||Eurythmics||Touch (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||05013102006||Colombia||1984||Sell This Version|