|A4||The Heart Remains A Child||3:49|
|B4||Good Cop Bad Cop||4:56|
|B5||Wrong (Todd Terry Remix)|
|B6||Walking Wounded (Omni Trio Remix)|
- Barcode: 7 24384 16981 7
- Matrix / Runout: Side A (etched): TOWN HOUSE DMM
- Matrix / Runout: Side A (stamped): V 2803 A-2-1-2 D
- Matrix / Runout: Side B (etched): TOWN HOUSE DMM
- Matrix / Runout: Side B (stamped): V 2803- B-2-1-1-2 D
|Walking Wounded (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 41698 2 4, CDV2803||Europe||1996|
|Walking Wounded (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82912-2||USA & Canada||1996|
|Walking Wounded (Cassette, Album)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||TCV2803, 7243 8 41698 4 8, TCV 2803||UK & Europe||1996|
|Walking Wounded (CD, Album, Promo)||Virgin, Virgin||CDVDJ2803, CDVDJ 2803||UK||1996|
|Walking Wounded (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82912||Canada||1996|
- Great pressing, clear, flat, etc. etc. like other say.
But, I've noticed that on "Big Deal", the (sub) bass beat is more pronounced from the left channel. I hear this with headphones, speakers--checked my system for balance and I'm convinced this in the recording. What I've not done yet is check the CD. Anyone else hearing that?
- Reissue November 8th. Half-speed mastered but omitting the remix tracks. More info and pre-order here: https://unmaderoad.com/products/everything-but-the-girl-walking-wounded-vinyl-lp
- OK - after years of wanting this - I FINALLY OWN IT. I will say - it in no way disappoints. I have the 96 pressing, not the 2001 reissue. I hear complaints with this 96 pressing, but honestly it sounds great for something pressed during the CD era. Basses and very bassy, treble is nice and crisp, and the mid are right where they should be. Not sure why so many complaints - but don't be afraid of this release at all. Hearing Mirrorball and The Heart Remains a Child on wax is worth the price of admission alone. My only complaint is that I agree with Booj1Boy's critique that the remixes don't belong on here. I have never really been a fan of Todd Terry or his remix, but the Omni Trio remix of Walking Wounded is pretty okay - still - doesn't belong on here. Other than that - BUY THIS RECORD. Do what it takes. Refinance your mortgage, make a deal with the devil - do what it takes. With that said, this is will be reissued in time, and im sure it will be 180g "special edition blah blah blah" but there is something magical about this release - just buy it.
- how has EBTG NOT been reissued on vinyl yet?? does anyone have an actual answer? I also can't believe that Amplified Heart has NEVER been released on vinyl!?
- Good lord -- 200 dollars for a VG+ copy of this?? Sometimes I love going through my collection and discovering records I haven't touched for years and realizing they're worth stupid amounts of money. I think I paid 15 dollars for this brand new back in 1996.
- The remixes should be left off the main LP and put on a 12", if it's reissued again on vinyl. Would make the LP a nice 40 mins instead of 52 mins (Side B is almost 29 minutes long).
- The original pressing is ok but could be quite crackly (I and several friends bought it on LP at the time) and they all had various little pressing flaws. The Simply vinyl repress was fantastic though and is the one I listen to. i would be surprised if any repress would sound better than that early 2000s repress.
- come on guys, get in on the reissue biz, but please don't ruin it for everyone with shitty pressing quality...is all i'm asking
- Asking prices are insane here. This will no doubt be reissued soon so hold off if you can.
- Please re-issue on vinyl, I'm ready to drop my money.