Mark Williams – You Can't Hide What You Truly Feel
|Label:||Subject Detroit – SUBCD 1005|
|Style:||Techno, Tech House|
|2||Full Circle 3||5:46|
|5||Pound The Beat||5:41|
|7||Can You Get Down||5:02|
|8||You're Going Down||4:50|
|10||One Way Out||5:15|
|13||Is It Real||4:57|
- Published By – Mindance Music
- Mastered At – Sonic Impact (2)
- Artwork [Visual Support] – Culture Dispatch
- Mastered By – Scott Radke
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Mark Williams
- Like the previous review makes clear this guy was/is hugely underrated. Forgotten Past in particular is a ace record! Nothing at all from him the last couple of years though. Mark where have you gone?
- Edited 5 years agoAn underrated producer. This album is full of highly comptetent, pulsating techno. Sometimes a little bleepy (shades of Mills in That Girl), sometimes more clubby, always full of relentless percussion and interesting arrangements. I keep coming back to it and finding it a satisfying listen through to the end. Pound The Beat strikes me as the most direct danceable piece but it's all good really. Shame there have been no further Mark Willams albums!