|1||More Fact Than Figure||4:33|
|2||A Way Of Life||4:45|
|3||Tangerine Rabbit Jam||4:102|
- Bass Guitar – Henry Osborne*
- Cover [Picture] – Nigel Harris
- Drums – Chuck Oken Jr.* (tracks: 5)
- Drums, Keyboards, Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic], Voice – Chuck Oken Jr.* (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Drums, Keyboards, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Andy Frankel (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Electric Guitar – John Glass (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Electric Guitar [6 & 12 String] – Mike Henderson (2) (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Guitar – Gayle Ellett (tracks: 5)
- Guitar [6 & 12 String] – Mike Henderson (2) (tracks: 5)
- Layout [Reissue] – Xylem (2)
- Mixed By – Djam Karet (tracks: 5), Rychard Cox* (tracks: 5)
- Percussion [African] – Andy Frankel (tracks: 5)
- Producer – Auricle*
- Recorded By – Rick Cucuzza (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Remastered By [Assistance And Advice] – Gayle Ellett
- Transferred By [Digital], Mastered By, Remastered By – Alan Freeman
5: A live improvisational 8-track recording (no overdubs!) left over from "The Ritual Continues" sessions, circa early 1987. Mixed down in September 1988 for this release.
"Originally released on cassette by Auricle in the 1980s, this reissue has been remastered and tweaked for the best possible sound from the original master supplied by Chuck Oken in 1988. As the multi-track masters are lost and the master copy in Chuck’s possession had become faded and stretched, it was lucky that Auricle master was fine. It had been backed-up to digital (as with all Auricle tapes) back in 2009. The digital transfer and mastering was done by Auricle's Alan Freeman, and completed much later (in December 2016) with assistance and advice from Djam Karet's Gayle Ellett."
Much thanks to Andy, John and A. & S. Freeman.
Issued on cassette in 1988.
Remastered in 2016.