Mixed By –
|A2||–||She's So Filthy|
Mixed By –
|A3||–||Sex Girls In Uniform|
|A4||–||We All Fall Down|
|A5||–||Can't Fight The Feeling|
|A6||–||I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again|
|A7||–||Ghost On My Heart|
|B2||–||Go West Young Man|
|B5||–||Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad|
- Cover [Cover Art] –
- Engineer – (tracks: B4, B7), (tracks: A3 to A7, B5 to B6), (tracks: A1 to A2, B1 to B3)
- Mastered By –
- Producer – (tracks: A1 to A2, B4, B7), (tracks: A3 to B3, B5 to B6)
- Producer [Assisted By] – (tracks: A1 to A2, B1 to B3), (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched/stamped): E-1049-1 G-1 S-11466 ES MASTERED BY CAPITOL "WE ACCEPT FULL BLAME"
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched/stamped): E-1049-2 G-1 S-11467 ES MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- You don't hear alot about this comp but I really like it alot. Hardcore was becoming more generic and shows more violent at this time and artists were taking different approaches and listening to different influences. Alot of cow punk on this record. A very original comp and very entertaining.
Sex Girls in Uniform is not on the otherwise great Mau Maus Scotched Earth Policy collection.