|CD Chez Renee||(23:00)|
|CD-01a||Act 1: Meer||01:56|
|CD-01b||Act 2: Lente, Grasse||08:02|
|CD-01c||Act 3: Ik Houd Mijn Adem In||06:20|
|CD-01d||Outro: Waar Zijn Jullie?||01:32|
|CD-01e||Dawn To Dusk||03:12|
|DVD Chez Renee|
|DVD-01||Je Suis Regardée / La Belle Morte||23:10|
- Drum Programming, Synth, Sampler [Samples], Acoustic Guitar, Composed By, Remastered By – Jan Van den Broeke*
- Electric Guitar – Dries Dekocker* (tracks: CD-01c)
- Keyboards – Joëlle De Bock (tracks: CD-01a)
- Remastered By [Digital mastering] – Rudy De Keyser*
- Saxophone – Philippe Van Keymeulen (tracks: CD-01a, CD-01e)
- Vocals – Joëlle De Bock (tracks: CD-01b, CD-01e)
- Vocals, Words By – Renee Lodewyckx* (tracks: CD-01a, CD-01c, CD-01d)
Comes in an ecopack with an 8 page 7"-sized booklet which is also part of the Jan Van den Broeke - 11000 Dreams vinyl album on STROOM 〰 (STRLP-005), a STROOM / EE Tapes coproduction.
Chez Renee is a project with drawings, paintings, video and performance by Belgian artist Renee Lodewijckx.
It premiered on the 19th of March, 1988, in the Avantgrade Gallery, Antwerp Belgium.
The video accompanied the performances 'Je Suis Regardée' and 'La Belle Morte’.
The video shows Renee and her make up ritual, overwhelming, disarming, going past the temptation.
Soundtrack composed in 1987-1988, and performed by ABSENT MUSIC.
Originally recorded on a Fostex 250 4-track recorder in Hertogstraat 13 and Ipem Studio Gent.
The main instruments were a Roland TR-505 drummachine and a Korg Poly 800 keyboard.
The music was first released on cassette Absent Music - Chez Renée in March 1988 (100 numbered copies), as part of the presentation package of the project.
Both video and soundtrack restored and remastered in 2016-2017 and for the 1st time brought together.