Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Depeche Mode
- Copyright (c) – Depeche Mode
- Licensed To – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Mute Song
- Recorded At – Worldwide International
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Genetic Studios
- Produced At – Trident Studios
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Livingston Studios
- Remixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Birmingham N.E.C.
- Engineered At – The Instrument
- Mixed At – The Instrument
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Designed At – T&CP Associates
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Pressed By – www.mediamotion.com
- Art Direction – Anton Corbijn, Paul A. Taylor*
- Artwork [Original Covergestaltung] – D. A. Jones*, M. Higenbottom*, M. Atkins*
- Edited By [Additional Pro-tools Editing] – Roger Johnson (2)
- Engineer [Assistant, Original Album] – Peter Schmidt, Richard Sullivan
- Executive-Producer [Collector's Edition] – Alan Wilder, Daniel Miller, Gareth Jones
- Management – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Mastered By [5.1 And Stereo] – Simon Heyworth
- Mastered By [Master Tape Resurrection And Transfer] – Kevin Vanbergen
- Mixed By, Engineer [5.1 Audio] – Kevin Paul
- Other [Archive] – Claire Partington
- Performer [Depeche Mode In 1986] – Alan Wilder, Andy Fletcher*, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore*
- Photography By [Assistant, Front Cover] – Stuart Graham (3)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Brian Griffin (3)
- Producer [Original Album] – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones
- Reissue Producer – David Rowntree
- Reissue Producer [Co-producer] – Paul A. Taylor*, Roland Brown
- Technician [SACD Authored By] – Bastiaan Kuijt
- Written-By – Martin Gore* (tracks: SACD-1 to SACD-11, DVD-2 to DVD-21)
Hybrid SACD is designed to play on both CD and SACD players.
Audio formats on SACD:
DSD 5.1 and Stereo, PCM Stereo
Audio formats on DVD:
A Short Film: PCM Stereo
Black Celebration in 5.1 and Stereo: DTS 5.1 (24bit/96k) / Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround (24bit/48k) / PCM Stereo
Live In Birmingham, April 1986: DTS 5.1 (24bit/96k) / Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround (24bit/48k) / PCM Stereo
Additional Tracks: PCM Stereo
℗ 2007 Depeche Mode. © 2007 Depeche Mode under exclusive license to Mute Records Ltd. PAL. DVD approx. running time 120 mins. Printed in the EU.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd, assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
Except "Black Day" published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd./BMG Music Publishing Ltd./Mute Song and "Christmas Island" published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., assigned by Grabbing Hands Music Ltd./BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Original album programmed at Worldwide International. Recorded and mixed at Westside, London and Hansa, Berlin except "Fly On The Windscreen - Final" recorded at Genetic, London and remixed at Hansa, Berlin.
"Shake The Disease" and "Flexible" produced, recorded and mixed at Hansa, Berlin. "It's Called A Heart" and "Fly On The Windscreen" recorded at Genetic and mixed at Livingston Studios, London. "Christmas Island" produced at Trident Studios, London.
Live tracks recorded at Birmingham N.E.C. on 10th April 1986 by the Fleetwood Mobile.
5.1 audio mixed and engineered for Audio Authority at The Instrument Studios, London. Master tape resurrection and transfer at FX Copyroom. 5.1 and stereo mastered at Super Audio Mastering, Devon. DVD authored by Technicolor with thanks to Adam Rogers and Neil Bottrill. SACD authored at BK Audio, Amsterdam.
Packaging: 8 panel matt/glossy embossed digipak in screen-printed clear plastic slipcase. 16 page matt/glossy booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0094638416029
- Label Code: LC05834
- Rights Society: SDRM/biem
- Matrix / Runout (SACD, External ring): [Sony DADC logo] A0100783593-A911 17
- Matrix / Runout (SACD, Internal ring): [Sony DADC logo] A0100783593-B911 18
- Mastering SID Code (SACD, External ring): IFPI L557
- Mastering SID Code (SACD, Internal ring): IFPI L558
- Mould SID Code (SACD): IFPI 94B1
- Other (Additional cat #, SACD): 0094638416128
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, External ring): WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3841609-0 PAL @ 1 010102
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, Internal ring): WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3841609-1 PAL @ 1 010104
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI AAHM1
- Other (Additional cat #, DVD): 0094638416098
Other Versions (5 of 269) View All
|STUMM 26||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (LP, Album, Emb)||Mute||STUMM 26||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|C STUMM 26, STUMM 26||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (Cass, Album)||Mute, Mute||C STUMM 26, STUMM 26||Scandinavia||1986||Sell This Version|
|C STUMM 26||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (Cass, Album, RE)||Mute||C STUMM 26||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1-25429, 9 25429-1||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (LP, Album, Non)||Sire, Mute, Sire, Mute||1-25429, 9 25429-1||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|CD STUMM 26, INT 836.809||Depeche Mode||Black Celebration (CD, Album, RE)||Mute, Mute||CD STUMM 26, INT 836.809||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|