Tracklist Hide Credits
|–Benjamin Britten||Simple Symphony|
Harpsichord – Mark Davies (2)
|–Benjamin Britten||Variations On A Theme Of Frank Bridge|
|B1||–||Introduction And Theme|
|B11||–||Fugue And Finale|
|B12||–Johannes Brahms||'Wir Wandelten'
Arranged By – Michael Thomas (5)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Elephant Studios
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Yugoslav State Music
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Oxford University Press
- Edited At – Adam Skeaping Editing
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN 23445
- Pressed By – Lyntone Recordings Ltd. – LYN 23446
- Art Direction – Peter Saville (2)
- Cello – Mark Davies (2), Rachel Maguire, Robert Woollard
- Composed By – Benjamin Britten (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B11), Johannes Brahms (tracks: B12), Zoran Eric* (tracks: A5)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Double Bass – Jub
- Edited By – Adam Skeaping, Orchestra*, Nick Robins*
- Engineer – Nick Robins*
- Photography By [Cover] – Trevor Key
- Producer – Orchestra*, Mike Willocks, Nick Robins*
- Viola – Elspeth Cowey, Helen Kamminga, John Metcalfe, Mairi Campbell
- Violin – Abigail Brown, Anne Solomon, CB*, Hilary Sturt, Kathy Shave*, Louisa Fuller, Mark Pharoah, Michael Thomas (5), Richard Koster*, Sonia Slany
A1 to A4 published by Oxford University Press.
A5 published by Yugoslav State Music
B1 to B11 published by Boosey & Hawkes Ltd.
B12 publisher traditional.
Digitally recorded at Elephant Studios, London, March 1988.
Edited at Adam Skeaping, London.
Distributed by Pinnacle Records for the UK, Dureco for the Benelux, Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and PolyGram for Canada.
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Ltd.
© 1989 Factory Communications Ltd.
Mastered at The Townhouse, London.
Pressed by Lyntone.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 302265
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FAC-226 A2 TOWNHOUSE DMM LYN 23445 A -DMM-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FAC-226-B-1 TOWNHOUSE DMM LYN 23446 B