George Clinton, Parliament, Funkadelic – Chocolate City: London | P-Funk Live At Metropolis
Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, Brown With Multicoloured Splatter
Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, White With Multicoloured Splatter
2 × CD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metropolis London Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Metropolis London Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Southfield Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kobalt Music Services America Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ricordi srl
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Tick Free Music
- Published By – Gold Forever Music, Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of All Nations
- Published By – All Nations Music
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI-Jobete Music
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Artwork, Design Concept [Artwork Concept & Design] – Jon Daniel
- Authoring [DVD Authoring] – Richard Osbourne
- Bass – Lige Curry
- Cameraman [Live Camera Operator] – Dan Massie, Dogan Hall, Ed Barton, James Sharrock, Jamie Carroll (4), Justin Theodore, Leon Henry (2), Martin Matthews (2), Murray Gibb, Si Turnball*, Tom Green (19)
- Coordinator [UK Artist Coordinator] – Loïs Action
- Crew [Behind The Scenes] – Justin Theodore, Tom Green (19)
- Crew [Dit] – Owen Davies
- Crew [Dot] – Si Turnball*
- Design [DVD Menu] – Jonny Epstein
- Directed By [Concert Production] – Matthew Amos
- Directed By [Live To Vinyl Recording] – Ben Coughlan
- Drums – Benzel Cowan*, Joseph "Foley" McCreary*
- Editor – Jon Walton (2)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Paul Norris
- Executive-Producer – Ian Brenchley
- Guitar – Garrett Shider, Michael Hampton, Ricky Rouse*
- Keyboards – Daniel Bedrosian*
- Lacquer Cut By – Stu.*
- Lighting Director – Andrew Harris (16)
- Management [Band Management] – Archie Ivy, Monte Cristo
- Management [Production Management] – Dwayne Dungey
- Mastered By [5.1 Mastering Engineer] – Mazen Murad
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer, Live To Vinyl Cut] – Stuart Hawkes
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Tim Young
- Mixed By [Live Mix] – Sam Wheat
- Producer – Luke Armitage, Luke Smith (3)
- Producer [Concert Production, Associate Producer] – Heba Elgamal, Matt Posner
- Producer [Concert Production] – Fraser Kennedy
- Producer [Live To Vinyl Recording] – Matt Posner
- Production Manager [Concert Production Manager] – Matthew Hamilton
- Production Manager [Production Runner] – Charlotte Basley, Henry McMaster, Lydia Handford, Mem Youssouf
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Sam Wheat
- Recorder [Sound Recordist] – Dean Hewitson
- Saxophone – Greg Thomas (2)
- Supervised By [Technical Supervisor] – Nick Wrate
- Trumpet – Bennie Cowan
- Vocals – George Clinton, Kendra Foster, Mary Griffin, Michael Payne, Steve Boyd
- Vocals [Guest Vocal] – Joss Stone
Marketed as marbled vinyl, but the end result is a splatter effect.
Record Store Day 2015 release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 128651M1/A Stu.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 128651M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): 128651M3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): 128651M4/A
- Matrix / Runout (CD label): 812864019803
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 2100005496681 MR1504-CD1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 2100005496834 MR1504-CD2
- Matrix / Runout (DVD label): 812864019810
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 2100005496995 L-0 2100005496995 L-1 MR1504-DVD
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9R88
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9R96
Buyer pays shipment
Domestic: $5 for the first LP/CD, $1 for each additional LP/CD
International*: $40 for the first LP/CD, $2 for each additional LP/CD
*note: First Class International Postage can be cheaper, but it does not include tracking details outside of the country so I will not use it.
Accepted forms of payment: PayPal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Cash.