Buena Vista Social Club – Buena Vista Social Club
|2||De Camino A La Vereda||5:03|
|3||El Cuarto De Tula||7:25|
|6||¿Y Tú Qué Has Hecho?||3:15|
|10||Amor De Loca Juventud||3:23|
|13||Buena Vista Social Club||4:52|
- A&R [A & R Consultant] – Juan de Marcos González
- Backing Vocals – Juan de Marcos González (tracks: 2, 8, 9)
- Bass – Orlando "Cachaíto" López (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 14), Salvador Repilado Labrada (tracks: 10)
- Bongos – Carlos González (tracks: 1, 3, 9)
- Conductor – Juan de Marcos González (tracks: 3, 9)
- Congas – Compay Segundo (tracks: 1), Ibrahim Ferrer (tracks: 4, 6, 10, 13), Manuel 'Puntillita' Licea (tracks: 13)
- Design – The Team (7)
- Drums, Percussion – Joachim Cooder (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13)
- Executive-Producer – Nick Gold
- Guiro – Juan de Marcos González (tracks: 8), Lázaro Villa (tracks: 4, 5, 12, 13)
- Guitar – Benito Suarez Magana* (tracks: 10), Compay Segundo (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14), Eliades Ochoa (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 9), Ry Cooder (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Laúd [Laoud] – Barbarito Torres (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 11)
- Liner Notes – Nick Gold, Nigel Williamson, Ry Cooder
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Francesca Clarke, Jenny Adlington
- Maracas – Alberto "Virgilio" Valdés (tracks: 1 to 9, 12, 13)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Susan Titelman
- Piano – Rubén González (tracks: 4 to 6, 11 to 14)
- Producer – Ry Cooder
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jerry Boys
- Timbales – Julienne Oviedo Sanchez (tracks: 3)
- Transcription By [Song Transcriptions] – Juan de Marcos González, María Rodríguez
- Trumpet – Mañuel 'Guajiro' Mirabal* (tracks: 1 to 6, 9, 11)
- Vocals – Compay Segundo (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14), Eliades Ochoa (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 9, 11), Ibrahim Ferrer (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 9, 12, 14), Luis Barzaga (tracks: 2, 3, 9), Manuel 'Puntillita' Licea (tracks: 2, 3, 9, 14), Omara Portuondo (tracks: 7)
- Written-By – Electo Rosell 'Chepin'* (tracks: 12), Eliseo Silveira (tracks: 11), Eusebio Delfín (tracks: 6), Faustino Oramas (tracks: 9), Francisco Repilado (tracks: 1), Guillermo Portabales (tracks: 8), Ibrahim Ferrer (tracks: 2), Isolina Carillo* (tracks: 5), Israel López* (tracks: 4-13), María Teresa Vera (tracks: 7), Rafael Ortiz* (tracks: 10), Sergio Siaba* (tracks: 3), Sindo Garay (tracks: 14)
Issued with a 48 page booklet separated from jewelcase, all housed in a O-card.
Buena Vista Social Club has a different sleeve design, with the Buena Vista Social Club logo in the top left corner.
Buena Vista Social Club is very similar, but has different composer credits for tracks 3, 4 & 13. See the booklet scans for further details.
Rec. Egrem Studios, Havana 3/1996.
Additional recording at Ocean Way Studios, LA.
Mixed at Livingston Studios, London & The Bakery, LA.
℗ World Circuit 1997 © World Circuit 1997
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 69233 00502 1
- Barcode (String): 769233005021
- Label Code: LC 2339
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] S-7369/ WCD050 B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L022
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0739
Priority Mail (letter) Uninsured:
Up to 100g: € 4.02 (for ex. CD papersleeves)
100g to 250g: €8,04 (normal range for one CD)
250g to 2 Kgs: €12.06 (usually up to 3-4 LPs or 14-15 CDs but can sometimes be applied to half , for ex. in case of 180
gr. vinyls with thick gatefold cover)
Beware that registered sendings are now ruled differently by the Danish post: no matter the weight, with a limit set to 2kgs, a registered sending will cost you €20.10. You can therefore save some money on 2-3 LPs or 6-7 CDs orders. Registering is still NECESSARY if you want a tracking number!
Priority Packages 2 to 5 kgs start at €36.86 to EU countries, ask for a quote specific to your country!
NB! 1. In order to avoid so called "ghost customers" whose only goal is to create an alias, order an item, claim to Paypal that they haven't received it, then disappear, registered sending may be required from new customers with no or low feedback and/or from high risk countries, at my discretion.
Only registered sendings will be accepted to South Africa, sorry, too many claims of non receipt! Sales to Turkey accepted via Paypal only, as bank payments have proved to be regular nightmares, sorry! No sales to Belarus, as their post office returns packages on all thinkable ungrounded reasons, making serious deliveries simply impossible! Because of Paypal's handling of the new GST tax law, orders from Australian buyers will be set to prior accept and may in some cases be refused.
2. For bank wiring of payments for one CD alone, the bank fee of €2.68 will be added to the total due
Get a conversion in your own valuta at: Click
If you want an insured order or an other choice (like for ex. surface sending for LPs), please specify it in your order. Our default sending option is ALWAYS uninsured priority/1st class mail (1st class package if above 2 kgs).
Feel welcome to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or question related to shipping or to your order