Keisuke Kondo – Slow Fast Ep
Hello everybody & welcome to Don.Giovanni :)
These are my 5 Terms & Conditions. If you don't agree, please don't buy from me and demand that i do things your way, because i won't
1. I work a 9-6 job and Discogs is only a hobby. I do NOT pack or ship orders every day of the week, because i am not a record shop. I pack and ship records whenever i have free time. This could be few times during the week or as low as twice.
2. If you need something urgently or fast, plase message me to ask me when i am shipping next. Don't place an order and demand that i ''ship fast'' or same day, because that might not be possible and you will be dissapointed. I am not a shop and i do all the work on my own.
3. Five days are more than enough to complete payment, after that the order will be cancelled by Discogs. But if you need more time simply contact me.
4. Legal Disclaimer & Refund Policy: I will honour every request for refund, but ONLY & Strictly a full refund, upon buyer returning the record / records. NO PARTIAL REFUNDS!
5. I do not give negative feedbacks to members of the community. Not even to the aggresive and pittiful user who gave me a negative. I do this, because i don't believe in negativity and i believe that it doesn't help neither the buyer or the seller. I am a positive person and i am known to be helpful and collaborative.
Items Ship From: United Kingdom
Payment Methods: Only PayPal
London costumers can pick up orders costing above 20£ (not less!). Most people don't actually turn up and ask to re-arrange, so i only give 1 chance to collect.
My grading is done both visually & by playing the record. If a record has some light scuffs, mostly from the inner sleeve or light scuffs & hairlines which do not affect the sound, then i rate it as NM and i mention those makes CLEARLY in the comments for buyer to read. Few light marks, dust or fingertips which have no effect on the sound will not be graded as VG+, please keep in mind i am not up for any drama over few scuffs.
Due to the lack of description between NM and VG+, people in Discogs and eBay have been using ''EX'' or ''Excellent''. This means that the record is a bit less than Near Mint, but certainly higher than VG+.
Also, please keep in my that it is the responsibility of the buyer to dust & clean the records. Grading-wise: PR - Promo copy, WL - White Label, TP: Test Pressing
All orders above 12£ will need to be sent with Tracked & Signed Delivery to avoid situations & problems with damaged & lost parcels. If you do not want this i can ship normally but please keep in mind that this is 100% your responsibility and risk.
Please note: +++Payment is to be made within 5 days or the order will be cancelled+++
Shipping Policies (Updated as of 1st of April 2019):
2nd Class Delivery for UK Orders below £12 (unless instructed otherwise) - add 1.50£ for Recorded\Signed for Delivery
x1 LP/12" £3.99
x2 LP/12" £4.85
x3 LP/12'' £5.65
x4 LP/12'' £6.50
Will quote for more - usually after a certain amount (8-10) of records i can post via courier for cheaper.
For European Orders first 12" is £7.25 (add 6.70 £ for Tracked & Insured Delivery up to £50 / add 8.25 £ for Tracked & Insured Delivery up to £100)
& Worldwide Orders first 12" is £10.95 (add 7.95 £ for Tracked & Insured Delivery up to £50 / add 8.25 £ for Tracked & Insured Delivery up to £100) **** PLEASE NOTE***** All parcels to South America, The Middle East, Russia and Africa will have to be sent as Singed & Tracked service to avoid issues with lost and stolen parcels, which have - unfortunately - been very common. No shipping to Brazil & South Africa, too many lost parcels, too much stress.
All prices include a little extra amount for handling, mailers, stiffeners and other charges.
I will calculate Postage by the weight of the Record & Packaging for larger Orders and invoice accordingly .
Shipping is every Monday & Friday and sometimes when i am not working midweek.
If records are damaged this is down to the post Office and the vinyl must have been damaged in transit.