The Prodigy – More Music For The Jilted Generation
- Flute [Live] – Phil Bent*
- Mixed By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Painting [Inside Sleeve Painting] – Les Edwards (2)
- Photography By [Front] – Stuart Haygarth
- Photography By [Rear Sleeve] – Jamie Fry
- Producer – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-04, 1-05, 1-07, 1-09, 1-10)
- Remastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Written-By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-13)
The sample on track 1-04 ("We're going in full throttle" from the film Star Wars) is played backwards here despite it playing forwards on the earlier One Love single.
1-02/2-03 - Vocal from 'Casanova' by Baby D.
1-04 - Laughter from 'A Fistfull Of Dollars', "Hey" from 'SOS' by The Breeders.
1-05/2-01 - Guitar from 'Very Ape' by Nirvana, Vocal from 'The Shalimar' by Gylan Kain.
1-07 - Vocal from 'Poltergeist III'.
1-09/2-05 - Vocal from 'No Good For Me' by Kelly Charles.
1-11 - Samples from "Good Livin' (Good Lovin')" by Bernard Purdie
1-13 - Sample from '2001 - A Space Odyssey'
Tracks 2-01 and 2-02 recorded live in session at Maida Vale 4 on 14 september 2005 for the Zane Lowe Show on BBC Radio 1.
Remastered at the Soundmasters International - April 2007.
℗ & © 2008 XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 02672 1
- Barcode (String): 634904026721
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): arvato digital services 52680885/XLCD267-1 21
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): arvato digital services 52680945/XLCD267-2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LB46
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 1)): IFPI 0788
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 2)): IFPI 0783
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 3)): IFPI 0784
$4.99 single disc CD. additional $1 per disc shipped in the USA.
LPs are $5.99 and $1 for each additional in the USA.
We only ship once a week and this can cause longer lead time
Outside the USA prices vary and can be quite expensive. Sorry, but you must pay shipping. Please ask for a quote for your country before placing an order to minimize disappointment. General rule is an estimate based on weight from current US postal rates. I don't make the shipping cost rules, I estimate based on what I read online. you may do the same.
Special shipping considerations may be considered for large purchases, but all shipping is paid by the buyer and is non-refundable.