Nuclear Assault – Fight To Be Free
- Licensed From – Combat Records (2)
- Published By – Nuclear Assault Music
- Published By – Einstein Music (2)
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Assault Music
- Copyright (c) – Einstein Music (2)
- Copyright (c) – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Mixed At – Music Grinder Studios
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Danny Lilker
- Drums, Percussion – Glenn Evans
- Engineer – Casey McMakin*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Matt Frieman*
- Executive-Producer – Miles Copeland (2)
- Guitar, Vocals – John Connelly
- Lacquer Cut By – TY1*
- Lead Guitar – Anthony Bramante
- Performer [Nuclear Assault Is] – Anthony Bramante, Danny Lilker, Glenn Evans, John Connelly
- Photography By [Photos] – Tony Mottram
- Plated By – MAX*
- Producer – Randy Burns
Cover folds out to poster with picture both sides.
Recorded & Mixed At: The Music Grinder, L.A., Cal. - January & February 1988
Additional Recording At: Tracks Records
Made in England
PB 12 FLAG 105 on sleeve
12FLAG 105 on labels
℗ © 1988 Relativity Records, Inc.
An I.R.S. Metal Production
Issued under licence from Combat Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5016583210564
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 12FLAG-105-A. TY1 Ӿ MAX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 12FLAG-105-B. TY1 Ӿ MAX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side A, TY1 stamped, variant 2): 12FLAG-105-A. Ӿ TY1 MAX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side B, TY1 stamped, variant 2): 12FLAG-105-B. Ӿ TY1
Netherlands 1-7LP's 6.50€
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain United Kingdom 1-7LP's 13€
European Countries 1-7LP's 18.50€
Worldwide 1-7 LP's 24.30€
All items will be shipped in brand-new heavy duty cartons, especially designed for protection of LP's or CD's.
Orders confirmed by 15:00 (CET) will be shipped same business day.
International buyers may be responsible for any customs duties and taxes.