|1||How Glad I Am
Written-By – Jimmy Williams (3), Larry Harrison
Written-By – Brian Wilson, Tony Asher (2)
|3||I'm A Fool To Want You
Written-By – Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, Joel Herron
|4||I Get Along Without You Very Well (Except Sometimes)
Classical Guitar [Nylon String Guitar] – Marcel CamargoWritten-By – Hoagy Carmichael
|5||Meditation On A Pair Of Wirecutters
Duduk – Georgi Minaysan*Written-By – Charles Mingus
|6||Once I Loved
Written-By – Antônio Carlos Jobim*, Norman Gimbel, Vinicius De Moraes
|7||Wild Is The Wind
Written-By – Dimitri Tiomkin, Ned Washington
|8||You Don't Know What Love Is
Written-By – Don Raye, Gene De Paul*
Written-By – Nick Drake
|10||Absent Minded Me
Written-By – Bob Merrill, Jule Styne
Written-By – John Coltrane
|12||Hello, Young Lovers
Written-By – Oscar Hammerstein II / Richard Rodgers*
Bass – Tal WilkenfeldWritten-By – Ray Davies
|14||Que Reste-t-il De Nos Amours?
Words By [Sampled Dialogue Taken From 'Les Enfants Du Paradis' (Marcel Carné, 1945)] – Jaques Prévert*Written-By – Charles Trenet
- Licensed To – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrissie Hynde
- Copyright (c) – Chrissie Hynde
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm Studios
- Engineered At – Air Studios
- Engineered At – Sarm Studios
- Mixed At – Igloo Music (2)
- Mastered At – The Bakery (2)
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Sea Of Tunes Publishing
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing International Ltd.
- Published By – Sergeant Music Co.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America Ltd.
- Published By – Barton Music Corp.
- Published By – Songs Of Peer, Ltd.
- Published By – Peermusic (UK) Ltd
- Published By – Reservoir Media Music
- Published By – Reservoir Media Management Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Workshop, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Conrad Copyrights UK
- Published By – Gimbel Music Group
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co.
- Published By – Anee-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music International Ltd.
- Published By – Jowcol Music
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Williamson Music Co.
- Published By – Rodgers & Hammerstein Holdings, LLC
- Published By – Davray Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Éditions Salabert
- Published By – Universal Music International Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0103176654-0101
- Bass – Liran Donin (tracks: 1 to 12, 14)
- Classical Guitar [Nylon String Guitar] – Peter Roth (9)
- Design – Stuart Crouch Creative
- Drums – Ian Thomas (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6 to 9, 12, 14)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Jay Marcovitz, Phil Levine
- Engineer [Recording Additional Vocals At Sarm Studios] – Dave McCracken
- Engineer [Recording At Air Studios] – Tom Bailey (2)
- Guitar – James Walbourne
- Keyboards, Guitar [Guitars], Trumpet, Bass, Percussion – Eldad Guetta
- Management [Worldwide] – Quietus Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – Eric Boulanger (2)
- Mixed By – Nicholai Baxter
- Orchestra – The Valve Bone Woe Orchestra*
- Photography By – Jill Furmanovsky
- Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – David Hartley* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Producer, Arranged By – Eldad Guetta
- Producer, Arranged By, Synthesizer, Piano – Marius de Vries
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Ben de Vries
- Programmed By [Programming], Arranged By [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Matt Robertson
- Vocals [Uncredited], Liner Notes, Cover [Cover Illustration] – Chrissie Hynde
Blue sticker upon wrap: "An amazing piece of work" (Brian Eno) - Classic songs reinterpreted by Chrissie Hynde from Brian Wilson, Frank Sinatra, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Nick Drake & more.
℗ & © 2019 Chrissie Hynde under exclusive licence to BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
Made in E.U.
V.B.W. branding on front, back, front booklet and CD.
Initial copies ordered through Amazon UK are signed on the insert by Chrissie Hynde. Those copies have another barcode glued over barcode printed on back cover (under the shrink wrap, not outside) > Valve Bone Woe.
Recorded at Air Studios, St. John's Wood, London, UK
Additional vocals recorded at Sarm Studios, London, UK
Mixed at Igloo Music Studio, Burbank, CA, USA
Mastered at The Bakery, Culver City, CA, USA
Liner notes 2018, Chrissie Hynde
Orchestera contractor Amy Steward for Isobel Griffiths Ltd.
Track 14: Sampled dialogue taken from "Les Enfants Du Paradis" (Marcel Carné, 1945) and used courtesy of Pathé France.
Track 1 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. / Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Track 2 published by Sea Of Tunes Publishing c/o Irving Music / Universal Music Publishing International Ltd.
Track 3 published by Sergeant Music Co. / Warner/Chappell North America Ltd. / Barton Music Corp.
Track 4 published by Songs of Peer Ltd. / Peermusic (UK) Ltd. / Reservoir Media Music / Reservoir Media Managemnet Inc.
Track 5 published by Jazzworkshop Inc. / BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd. / Complete Music Ltd.
Track 6 published by Conrad Copyrights UK / Gimbel Music Group
Track 7 published by Shapiro, Bernstein & Co. / Anee-Rachel Music Corp. / Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
Track 8 published by Universal Publishing International Ltd.
Track 9 published by BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
Track 10 published by Warner Chappell Music International Ltd.
Track 11 published by Jowcol Music / Universal/Island Music Ltd.
Track 12 published by Williamson Music Company / Rodgers and Hammerstein Holdings LLC
Track 13 published by Davray Music Ltd. / Carlin Music Corp.
Track 14 published by Editions Salabert France / Universal Music Publishing International Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538504484
- Barcode (Printed): 4050538504484
- Label Code: LC19813
- Matrix / Runout: A0103176654-0101 24 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 948T
I am an individual selling items from my personal collection, which has been built up over many years. Most items are mint or close to mint; many are unplayed.
I will respond as quickly as possible to any enquires - but I do have a fulltime business to run outside of DISCOGS.
CD Albums & 7" Singles:
UK: First item £2; 2-5 items £3.50.
Europe: 1-2 items £4; 3-4 items £7.
Rest of the World: 1-2 items £5.50; 3-4 items £9.
UK: First CD Single £1; 2 CD Singles £1.50; 5-10 CD Singles £4.
Europe: 1-3 CD Singles £4; 4-6 CD Singles £6.
Rest of the World: 1-3 CD Singles £5; 4-6 CD Singles £8.
Record Albums/12" singles:
UK: 1-2 items £3.50; 3-4 items £4.50.
Europe: £7 for the first Record; 2-3 for £10; 4-5 for £14.
Rest of the World: £11 for the first Record; 2-3 for £16; 4-5 for £22.
Doubles count as 2 items, triples as 3 and so on.
I cannot accept responsibility for items that go missing. I recommend that Buyers use "Signed For" delivery services for valuable items:
- For signed for delivery, add £4 to the p&p cost UK
- For signed for delivery, add £5 to the p&p cost. EUROPE
- For signed for delivery, add £6 to the p&p cost WORLDWIDE
Processing will be speeded up if you can specify which postage method you want at the time of purchase.
ALL ORDERS OF £40 & OVER MUST BE SHIPPED VIA SIGNED & TRACKED DELIVERY.