Aerosmith – Aerosmith's Greatest Hits
Written-By – S. Tyler*
|A2||Same Old Song And Dance||3:01|
Written-By – S. Tyler*, T. Hamilton*
|A4||Walk This Way||3:31|
Written-By – B. Whitford*, S. Tyler*
|B1||Back In The Saddle||4:38|
|B2||Draw The Line||3:21|
Kings And Queens
Written-By – B. Whitford*, J. Douglas*, J. Kramer*, S. Tyler*, T. Hamilton*
Written-By – J. Lennon-P. McCartney*
Remember (Walking In The Sand)
Written-By – G. Morton*
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Produced For – Frank Connelly
- Produced For – Contemporary Communications Corp.
- Produced For – My Own Production Company Ltd.
- Produced For – Waterfront Productions Ltd.
- Produced For – Fab Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By – Aerosmith (tracks: A4 to B1, B3), Jack Douglas (tracks: A4 to B1, B3)
- Design [Album] – John Berg
- Design Concept [Cover] – Janet Perr
- Executive-Producer – Bob Ezrin (tracks: A2)
- Management – David Krebs, Leber-Krebs, Steve Leber
- Producer – Adrian Barber (tracks: A1), Aerosmith (tracks: A5, B1 to B3), George Martin (tracks: B4), Jack Douglas (tracks: A2 to A5, B1 to B4), Ray Colcord (tracks: A2)
- Producer [In Association] – Aerosmith (tracks: B5), Gary Lyons (tracks: B5)
Track B4 ℗ 1978 RSO Records, Inc.
Pitman pressing variant of these Carrollton and Terre Haute pressings by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains credits and LP catalog
A1 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Aerosmith" JC 32005
Produced for Frank Connelly and Contemporary Communications Corp.
A2 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Get Your Wings" JC 32847
Produced for My Own Production Co., Ltd.
A3, A4 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Toys In The Attic" JC 33479
Produced for Waterfront Productions Limited and Contemporary Communications Corp.
A5, B1 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Rocks" JC 34165
Produced for Contemporary Communications Corp. and waterfront Productions Ltd.
B2, B3 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Draw The Line" PC 34856
Produced for Contemporary Communications Corp. and Waterfront Productions Ltd.
B5 - Taken from the Columbia Lp: "Night In The Ruts" FC 36050
Produced for Fab Productions, Inc. / Contemporary Communications Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 074643686518
- Barcode (Print): 0 7464-36865-1
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 36865
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 36865
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped, Variant 1): P AL-36865-1B
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped, Variant 1): P BL-36865-1A
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped, Variant 2): P AL-36865-1AA
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped, Variant 2): P BL-36865-1A
- Pressing Plant ID (Runout): P
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.