Gene – Drawn To The Deep End
All Media, Deluxe Edition, Remastered, Digibook
|Drawn To The Deep End|
Backing Vocals – Kevin Miles, Matt James, Sandy McLelland, Steve Mason (3)Electric Organ [Hammond] – Julian Wilson
Where Are They Now?
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Jack Hues
Speak To Me Someone
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Jack Hues, Lynton NaiffMellotron – Jack Hues
We Would Be Kings
Backing Vocals – Carol KenyonElectric Organ [Hammond] – Julian Wilson
Why I Was Born
Electric Organ [Hammond] – Julian WilsonLap Steel Guitar – Bryn Haworth
Long Sleeves For The Summer
Electric Organ [Hammond] – Julian Wilson
Save Me I'm Yours
Acoustic Guitar – Matt JamesMellotron – Martin Rossiter
|1-9||Voice Of The Father||3:20|
Vocals [Vocal] – Betsi Miller
I Love You, What Are You?
Arranged By [Brass] – Jack Hues
Drawn To The Deep End
Cello – Caroline Dale
|1-15||Cast Out In The Seventies||4:11|
|1-17||We Could Be Kings (Single Edit)||3:57|
|1-18||Dolce & Gabbana Or Nowt||2:35|
|2-1||As The Bruises Fade||3:32|
|2-2||The Ship Song||4:16|
|Live At The Royal Albert Hall|
|2-3||Where Are They Now?||5:04|
|2-4||Save Me I'm Yours||3:57|
|2-5||Voice Of The Father||3:32|
|2-7||Speak To Me Someone||3:55|
|2-8||Drawn To The Deep End||3:06|
|BBC Session 2/10/96|
|2-11||Voice Of The Father||3:32|
|2-14||Why I Was Born||5:24|
|BBC Session 24/6/97|
|2-15||For The Dead||3:31|
|2-16||Save Me I'm Yours||3:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – BBC Worldwide
- Marketed By – Edsel (2)
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- Pressed By – VDC Group
- A&R – Paul Adam (2)
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Jack Hues (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10), Lynton Naiff (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Art Direction, Design – Andy Vella
- Artwork [Reissue] – iwantdesign.com*
- Bass – Kevin Miles
- Compiled By [Bonus Material] – Danny Keene, Phil Penman
- Conductor [Conducted By], Music Director [Musical Director] – Andy Brown (4) (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Drums – Matt James
- Edited By – Crispin Murray (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Engineer – Nick Fountain (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Engineer [Assistant], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Anthony Lycenko (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Engineer [Pre-production Engineering] – Andrew Snake Newton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Guitar – Steve Mason (3)
- Keyboards – Julian Wilson (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Mastered By [CD Mastering] – alchemymastering.com*
- Mixed By – Andrew Snake Newton (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10), Simon Wall (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Orchestra – The London Metropolitan Orchestra (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Photography By – Rankin (3)
- Producer – Christopher Merrick Hughes* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12), Miti Adhikari (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – Phil Penman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tim Oliver (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Sleeve Notes – Terry Staunton
- Songwriter – Miles* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), Rossiter* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), James* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), Mason* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16)
- Technician [Guitar] – Adrian Wiseman Esq.* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Tour Manager – Paul Louis (5)
- Vocals, Piano – Martin Rossiter
- Written-By – Bill Berry (2) (tracks: 1-16), Miles* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), Rossiter* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), James* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16), Michael Stipe (tracks: 1-16), Mike Mills (tracks: 1-16), Nick Cave (tracks: 2-2), Paul Weller (tracks: 1-19), Peter Buck (tracks: 1-16), Steve Marriott (tracks: 1-14), Mason* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-16)
Tracks 2-3 to 2-10 recorded at the Royal Albert Hall on March 1st, 1997.
Manufactured in the EU
Published by Chrysalis Music Ltd except for:
1-14 by EMI United Partnership Ltd.
1-16 by Warner Chappell North America Ltd.
1-19 by Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
2-2 by Mute Songs Ltd.
This reissue ℗ and © 2014 Demon Music Group Ltd. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music Group Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 740155706531
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): |EDSK7065/A | *069354 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 5Q75
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): |EDSK7065/B | *069355 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5Q84
PopMarket (formerly Collectors Choice Vinyl)
$2.98 per item Domestic (USA)
Domestic Priority Shipping is available
$4.99 per item Canada
International rates vary per country and weight
Countries Currently Shipping to:
If we currently do not ship to your country please check back in the coming months, all orders placed for countries foreign to this above list will be cancelled.
**INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY EXTRA CUSTOM FEES NEEDED TO BE PAID UPON DELIVERY, WE DO NOT PREPAY ANY CUSTOM FEES PRIOR TO ANY ORDER**
Special Shipping Requests:
***If an item is sealed we will NOT open it nor do we ship with the discs outside of the sleeve, this is because we list our items as "Mint", all requests to do this will be ignored.***
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
MESSAGES (ON DISCOGS) DEMANDING DIFFERENT SHIPPING-ADDRESSES WILL BE IGNORED!**
Customer Cancellation Requests:
**Once a payment is "received" we can no longer cancel or refund an order, once the shipment process begins we are unable to stop it, returns will still be accepted.**
If you wish to receive positive feedback please contact us AFTER you have already left a positive feedback, we DO NOT automatically leave positive feedbacks.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT CONTACTING US BEFORE
We will accept a return for a full refund ONLY, we DO NOT do replacements for wrong product because we can not gaurantee the product will be received correctly the second time.
UPC Colored Vinyl Disclaimer:
We have a VERY large selection and sometimes labels will use the SAME UPC for multiple colored variants on an LP, if you want to make sure if a vinyl color is as listed please place the order and CONTACT US PRIOR to paying, I will check it to verify, we can not be 100% perfect on the coloring as most LP's are sealed and we have no way of knowing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM PST
**We are not open on the weekend, inquires over the weekend will be answered on the following Monday.**