|A1||An Aborted Beginning|
|A3||Said And Done|
|B3||Improvisation For Coughs And A Cell Phone|
|D1||Over There, It's Raining|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Erased Tapes America
- Copyright (c) – Erased Tapes America
- Distributed By – Revolver USA
- Mixed At – Durton Studio
- Mastered At – Black Saloon Studios
- Published By – Manners McDade Music Publishing
- Exclusive Retailer – Vinyl Me, Please
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BD38173
- Lacquer Cut At – Calyx Mastering
- Artwork – Feld (2)
- Design [Light Design By] – Stuart Bailes
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Martyn Heyne, Matthias H. Franz Hahn, Terence Goodchild
- Lacquer Cut By – Loop.o*
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Mixed By – Nils Frahm
- Performer – Nils Frahm
- Photography By – Alexander Schneider, Stuart Bailes, Tracy Morter
- Written-By – Nils Frahm
2LP, die-cut jacket, new inverse color scheme
Two 12″ inserts w/ download code + artist notes
Original 12″ x 12″ art print courtesy of creative director, art and photography editor, designer, brand strategist, writer and illustrator
Custom cocktail pairing recipe courtesy of KOVAL Distillery, Chicago, IL
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): ERATP055LP A 33/13RPM Loop.o/calyx INDIGO LP 98346-1 BD38173-01A1
- Matrix / Runout (B): ERATP055LP B 331/3RPM Loop.o/calyx INDIGO LP 98346-1 BD38173-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (C): ERATP055LP C 331/3RPM Loop.o/calyx INDIGO LP 98346-1 BD38173-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (D): ERATP055LP D 331/3RPM Loop.o/calyx INDIGO LP 98346-1 BD38173-04 D1
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.