ABC – Beauty Stab
|A1||That Was Then But This Is Now||3:33|
|A2||Love's A Dangerous Language||3:39|
|A3||If I Ever Thought You'd Be Lonely||3:55|
|A4||The Power Of Persuasion||3:31|
|A6||By Default By Design||4:07|
|B3||Bite The Hand||3:06|
- Alto Saxophone, Written-By – Stephen Singleton
- Arranged By [Strings] – ABC, David Bedford
- Bass – Alan Spenner
- Design [Album Sleeve] – ABC, Keith Breeden
- Drums – Andy Newmark
- Engineer [Assistant @ Abbey Road Studios] – John Kurlander
- Engineer [Assistant @ Sarm Studios East And West] – Bob Kraushaar
- Engineer [Assistant @ Townhouse Studios] – Keith Nixon
- Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer, Written-By – Mark White
- Management [For Partisan Management Ltd.] – Robert Warr
- Management [North America, For Lookout Management, Inc.] – Bill Gerber
- Oboe – David Theodore
- Percussion – Louis Jardim*
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – ABC, Gary Langan
- Recorder – Adrian Brett
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Howie Casey
- Vocals, Written-By – Martin Fry
Made in Holland.
Printed in The Netherlands. Comes with a printed inner sleeve with picture of the band on one side and credits and texts on the other.
Recording took place throughout August, September and October 1983.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 814 661-1.1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 814 661-1.2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - variant 1): 814 661 1 1Y 1 ℗ 1983 670 04 128
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - variant 1): 814 661 1 2Y 1 ℗ 1983 670 04 128
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - variant 2): 814 661 1 1Y 2 ℗ 1983 670 07 116
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - variant 2): 814 661 1 2Y 2 ℗ 1983 670 07 116
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - variant 3): 814 661 1 1Y 2 ℗ 1983 670 07 112
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - variant 3): 814 661 1 2Y 2 ℗ 1983 670 07 112
- Rights Society (Boxed): STEMRA
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M - mint, pristine condition or sealed
NM - near mint, clean vinyl in wonderful shape
VG+ (close to NM) - clean and great vinyl, lightest scuffs or hairlines from inner
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable
VG+ (not specified) - decent condition, visible scuffs and few surface scratches as max (i usually tell about scratches in the description).
VG - very good means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad).
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra lp. Please feel free to contact for the exact price.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2