Buffalo Springfield – Buffalo Springfield
|A1||Go And Say Goodbye||2:19|
|A2||Sit Down I Think I Love You||2:30|
|A4||Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing||3:26|
|A5||Hot Dusty Roads||2:47|
|B1||Flying On The Ground Is Wrong||2:48|
|B3||Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It||3:00|
|B4||Baby Don't Scold Me||2:42|
|B5||Out Of My Mind||3:05|
|B6||Pay The Price||2:35|
- Backing Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3), Richie Furay (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B4 to B6), Steve Stills* (tracks: A3, A4, B1 to B3, B5)
- Bass – Bruce Palmer
- Design [Album Design] – Sandy Dvore
- Drums – Dewey Martin
- Lead Guitar – Neil Young
- Lead Guitar [2nd] – Stephen Stills
- Photography By – Ivan Nagy (2)
- Piano – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B3)
- Producer – Brian Stone, Charles Greene (2)
- Recorded By – Doc Siegel, Tom May
- Rhythm Guitar – Richie Furay
- Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B5), Richie Furay (tracks: A2 to B1, B3), Steve Stills* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6, B4, B6)
- Written-By – Neil Young (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B5), Stephen Stills (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B4, B6)
© 1966 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Printed in U.S.A.
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2): 33-200
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, stamped): ST-C-67983
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, stamped): ST-C-67984
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout, etched): ST-C-67983-A LW AT SD-33 200-A W
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout, etched): ST-C-67984-A LW AT SD-33200-B W
5 dollars for the first record and 1 dollar each up to 10 .over seas Rates vary by country.
We are here to Excite you in the musical journey of music collecting . We are here to Challenge and inspire via new music everyday.
Offering a large hand picked collection of Albums & Singles on numerous formats 'above and below' the music radar! From Hard to find VINYL, CD, CASSETTE,45,78 VHS & 8trk are available in new and used formats at affordable fair market prices.
ALL VINYL IS CLEAN ON A VPI VACUUM CLEANING SYSTEM.
We offer Prompt shipping, secure packaging using high quality, heavy-duty, industry standard mailers/boxes with all records protected by cardboard inserts and/or bubble wrap.
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.