The Allman Brothers Band – Eat A Peach
- Record Company – UMe
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Recorded By – Location Recorders
- Recorded At – Fillmore East
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Angel Mountain Productions
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Universal Mastering Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0100839882-A911
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0100839882-B911
- Arranged By – The Allman Brothers Band
- Art Direction – Vartan (4)
- Design [Album], Illustration – Jim Flournoy Holmes*, W. David Powell
- Design [SACD] – Artministry, Inc.
- Engineer – Aaron Baron (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 8), Howie Albert* (tracks: 4 to 6), Larry Dahlstrom (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 8), Ron Albert (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Mastered By [SACD Stereo And CD Audio] – Suha Gur
- Mastered By [SACD Surround Sound] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [SACD Surround Sound] – Carl Cadden-James, Jeff Glixman
- Photography, Graphics [Concept] – Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer [Original Album, By Special Arrangement] – Phil Walden & Associates, Inc.
- Producer [Original Album] – Tom Dowd
- Producer [SACD] – Bill Levenson, Jim Belcher, Michel Etchart, Paul Bishow
- Production Manager – Monique McGuffin
- Remix [Assistant, Original Album] – Richard Shoff
- Remix [Original Album, Special Thanks] – Johnny Sandlin
- Remix [Original Album] – Ovie Sparks
Tracks 4 to 6:
Recorded Live at Fillmore East, N.Y., N.Y. by special arrangement with Bill Graham.
Remote recording by Location Recorders.
Tracks 1 to 3, 7 to 8: Recorded at Criteria Studios, Miami, Fla.
Track 4: Theme from FIRST THERE IS A MOUNTAIN courtesy of Peer International Corp. (BMI)
SACD Surround Sound mixed at Angel Mountain Productions and Sound, Bethlehem, Pensylvania.
SACD Surround mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine
SACD Stereo & CD Audio mastered at Universal Mastering Studios East.
Originally released as Capricorn 2CP-0102, February 1972.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 62250 6
- Mastering SID Code (outer ring): IFPI L557
- Matrix / Runout (outer ring): Sony DADC A0100839882-A911 27 A02
- Mastering SID Code (inner ring): IFPI L558
- Matrix / Runout (inner ring): Sony DADC A0100839882-B911 18
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94A8
Shipments made weekly generally on Mondays.
USA media mail
1-2 items $6.00. $1 for each additional item
Canada - first class international
1 item $20.00 $3 each additional item.
Rest of the world - first class international
1 item $25. $6 each additional item