Kings Of Leon – Only By The Night
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Mixed At – The LBT
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Published By – Martha Street Music
- Published By – Songs Of Combustion Music
- Published By – Music Of Windswept
- Published By – McFearless Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Coffee, Tea Or Me Publishing
- A&R – Ashley Newton
- Art Direction, Design – Brett Kilroe, Geoffrey Hanson
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jared Followill
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Nathan Followill
- Engineer [Additional Recording Engineer] – Lowell Reynolds
- Engineer [Foh] – Brent Rawlings
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Matthew Followill
- Guitar, Vocals – Caleb Followill
- Management – Andy Mendelsohn, Ken Levitan
- Mastered By – Richard Dodd
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jon Stinson
- Other [Booking] – Scott Clayton, CAA (USA); Peter Nash, Helter Skelter (Rest Of World)
- Other [Financial] – Jason Childress For Curo Financial
- Other [Legal] – Kent Marcus
- Other [Press] – Ken Weinstein, Big Hassle (USA); James Hopkins (UK)
- Other [Video] – Steven "Norris" Mitchell
- Photography By [All Band] – Lego*
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Joel Sartore
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Michael Duva, Lego*
- Producer – Angelo Petraglia, Jacquire King
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jacquire King
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Darren Ledford
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Nacho Followill*
- Written-By – Caleb Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followill, Nathan Followill
Recorded at Blackbird Studio, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at The LBT, Nashville, TN.
Published by Martha Street Music/Songs Of Combustion Music/Music Of Windswept (ASCAP), Followill Music/Songs of Combustion Music/Music Of Windswept (ASCAP), McFearless Music/Bug Music (BMI), Coffee, Tea Or Me Publishing/Bug Music (BMI).
Management for Vector.
℗ & © 2008 RCA Records, a unit of Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Distributed by Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 886973519929
- Barcode (Text): 8 86973 51992 9
- Label Code: LC 00316
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony DADC A0101002520-0101 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LY33
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AEW22
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony DADC A0101002520-0101 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LY33
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AEW08
Thanks for looking at our Discogs store.
We currently have a few thousand CDs listed but will, very shortly, commence listing the first of thousands of records we have in stock. Initially we will concentrate on 7 inch singles with LPs to follow later in 2019.
To keep informed of our stock additions please like our facebook page at the link below and join our thousands of twitter and instagram followers @LP45CD
I've been selling on discogs since early 2016 but have sold on ebay for 17 years with well over 3,000 positive feedbacks. A list of items we currently have listed can be found at the link below.
I tend to err on the side of caution when grading items as indicated by my 100% positive feedback.
Items are almost always posted within 24 hours.
POSTAGE COSTS. Shipping costs are as follows:
CDs - 1CD UK Shipping 1st Class £1.49 & 49p for each additional item.
Airmail 1CD - Europe £3.99 & 99p for each additional item.
Canada and USA £4.99 & 99p for each additional item.
South America, Asia and Australia £5.49 & 99p for each additional item.
7 inch singles - UK Shipping 1st Class £1.99 & 99p for each additional item.
Airmail 7”- Europe £3.99 & 99p for each additional item.
Canada and USA 7" £4.99 & 99p for each additional item.
Larger orders or more valuable items will need to be sent recorded delivery and may occasionally incur an additional fee.
Thanks, and if you have any questions please get in touch.