The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) – Chaos And Disorder
|A1||Chaos And Disorder||4:19|
|A2||I Like It There||3:16|
|A3||Dinner With Delores||2:46|
|A4||The Same December||3:24|
|A5||Right The Wrong||4:40|
|B1||I Rock, Therefore I Am||6:15|
|B2||Into The Light||2:46|
|B4||Dig U Better Dead||4:00|
- Recorded At – South Beach Studios
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – SST GmbH
- Pressed By – MPO
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Controversy Music
- Copyright (c) – The Prince Estate
- Copyright (c) – NPG Records, Inc.
- Art Direction, Photography By – Parke*
- Composed By, Performer – The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince)
- Engineer – Ceasar Sogbe*, Dave Friedlander, Femio Hernandez, Ray Hahnfeldt, Shane Keller, Steve Durkee
- Lacquer Cut By – Kr*
- Mastered By – Kirk Johnson, Stephen Marcussen, Steve Durkee
- Performer – Michael B.*, Mr. Hayes, Sonny T., The New Power Generation, Tommy Barbarella
- Performer [Additional Performers] – Kirk Johnson, Michael Mac, Rosie Gaines, Scrap D., Steppa Ranks, The NPG Hornz
Release includes a card with unique code for redeemable MP3 download thru wearevinyl.com.
© Controversy Music. admin. By WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
© 1996, 2019 Prince Estate/NPG Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned (Stickered)): 190759182918
- Barcode (Printed (Stickered)): 1 9075-91829-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Etched/Stamped)): 19-0057NL_19075918291 A MPO 19 133076 Kr SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Etched/Stamped)): 19-0057NL_19075918291 B Kr SST MPO 19 133077
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.