Eric Clapton – 461 Ocean Boulevard
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Manufactured By – Universal Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Barking Doctor Recording
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Engineered At – Super Audio Center
- Art Direction [Original Album] – Bob Defrin
- Art Direction [SACD] – Vartan (4)
- Design [SACD] – Artministry, Inc.
- Engineer [Assistant, Original Album] – Steve Klein
- Engineer [Original Album] – Karl Richardson
- Engineer [SACD Authoring] – Gus Skinas
- Mastered By [Stereo Program] – Darcy Proper
- Mastered By [Surround Sound Program] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Surround Sound] – Mick Guzauski
- Photography By – David Gahr
- Producer [Orignal Album] – Tom Dowd
- Producer [SACD] – Bill Levenson, Jim Belcher, Michelt Etchart*, Paul Bishow
- Producer [Surround Sound Program] – Simon Climie
- Production Manager – Monique McGuffin
461 Ocean Boulevard RSO SO 4801 (US)/ RSO 2479 118 (UK) was released August 1974.
Recorded at Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida, April/May 1974
Produced by arrangement with the Robert Stigwood Organisation.
Surround Sound mix at Barking Doctor Studios
Surround Sound Program mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
Stereo program mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York, NY
SACD authoring at Super Audio Center, Boulder, CO
Tracks 11 to 13 bonus tracks, not part of original LP;
11: first issued on Eric Clapton: 'Crossroads 2', released April 1996.
12: first issued on Eric Clapton: 'Crossroads', released April 1988.
13: fist issued on Eric Clapton: 'Blues', released July 1999.
Yvonne Elliman courtesy of Purple Records
Al Jackson courtesy of Stax Records
℗ © 2004 Polydor Ltd. (U.K.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 18110 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498181102
- Matrix / Runout ( Upper Ring - variant 1): SUHD-010080A1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Lower Ring - variant 1): STLD-010080 1
- Mastering SID Code (variant 1): IFPI L331
- Mould SID Code (variant 1): IFPI 0W31 IFPI 0W30
- Matrix / Runout (Silver band variant 2): A0100789010-A911 17 A04
- Mastering SID Code (Silver band variant 2): IFPI L557
- Other (Silver band variant 2): Sony DADC
- Matrix / Runout (Gold band variant 2): A0100789010-B911 18 10A
- Mastering SID Code (Gold band variant 2): IFPI L558
- Other (Gold band variant 2): Sony DADC
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94B1
Shipments made weekly generally on Mondays.
USA media mail
1-2 items $6.00. $1 for each additional item
Canada - first class international
1 item $20.00 $3 each additional item.
Rest of the world - first class international
1 item $25. $6 each additional item