Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience (2 Of 2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Jungle City Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Jungle City Studios
- Recorded At – Eastwest Studios
- Engineer – Chris Godbey
- Executive-Producer – Justin Timberlake
- Mixed By – Chris Godbey, Jimmy Douglass, Justin Timberlake
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Alejandro Baima (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 1-6, 1-7, 1-10, 1-11A), Matt Webber* (tracks: 1-3, 1-5, 1-8, 1-9)
- Producer – Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11A, 2-2), Justin Timberlake, Timbaland (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11A, 2-2)
- Producer [All Vocals], Arranged By [All Vocals] – JT*
Dytsrybucja w Polsce: Sony Music Entertainment Poland Sp. z o.o.
Made in the EU.
The sticker on the front reads:
The exprience continues
The 20/20 Exprience
2 of 2
The all new album featuring
Take Back The Night
Not A Bad Thing
Deluxe Edition CD includes 2 bonus tracks
Jay-Z appears courtesy of Roc Nation.
Drake appears courtesy of Young Money Entertainment/Cash Money Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 888837673921
- Barcode (Text): 8 8883-76739-2 1
- Label Code: LC 00316
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 (Variant 1)): A0102182997-0102 15 A03
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 (Variant 2)): A0102182997-0102 15 A05
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 (Variant 3)): A0102182997-0102 15 A01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 (Variant 1)): A0102182999-0202 15 A01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 (Variant 2 & 3)): A0102182999-0202 15 A04
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 1)): IFPI 9410
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 2)): IFPI 94W6
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 3)): IFPI 94Y4
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 1)): IFPI 94Z4
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 2 & 3)): IFPI 94Y7
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
Please note that jewel cases are not in the description as stated with discogs terms. However I do swap the really broken ones before I post them.
I will add / negotiate a fair price for shipping.
Due to the way Paypal works I am now forced to use tracking on most orders unless you want to pay with Skrill (extra fees apply) and use untracked mail. There are ways to get more value from your order: Lose any jewel cases and order more Cd's is your best bet to get more for your money.
If you have great feedback and maybe have bought from me before we can discuss this but pretty much it has to be recorded delivery all round sorry.
Unfortunately now a days there are many people who don't care about ripping off anybody. I recently had a guy order from me demanding "Cheapest postage please" and was on the Paypal dispute straight away and received the CD value and the postage cost I paid for back from paypal meaning my terms on here meant absolutely nothing. I think he received his CD too as I read his feedback and his sellers feedback : Sure enough out of 7 orders 3 packages had gone missing and refunded hmmmmmm
No Payment within 5 days will be automatically cancelled and negative feedback left. This is automated !!
I am not here to rip people off and I check and rip all this music for myself too. I want to give a fair and fast customer service. If for any reason there has been a mistake then I will do my best to rectify it.
I have started to take pictures as proof my products meet the discogs grading. This is to cover myself in case this happens again.