Daft Punk – Homework
|2||Wdpk 83.7 fm
Producer [Broadcasted By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Déclenchée By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Funked Up By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Preached By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Surfed Up By] – Daft Punk
|7||Around The World
Producer [Dispatched By] – Daft Punk
|8||Rollin' & Scratchin'
Producer [Rolled & Schratched By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Learned By] – Daft Punk
Producer [E.Q'd By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Twisted By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Set On Fire By] – Daft Punk
|14||Indo Silver Club
Producer [Hosted By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Created By] – Daft Punk
Producer [Added By] – Daft Punk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Daft Trax
- Copyright (c) – Daft Trax
- Produced For – Daft Trax
- Licensed To – Virgin France
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – Daft Music
- Mixed At – Daft House
- Recorded At – Daft House
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Artwork [Daft Punk Logo] – Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- Artwork [Details] – Nicolas Hidiroglou
- Layout, Artwork [Additional Artwork] – Serge Nicolas
- Mastered By – Nilesh Patel
- Photography By [Black & White Live Photographs] – Philippe Lévy
- Photography By [Cover & Satin Photograph] – Vintage Central Photograph
- Producer, Written-By – Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Thomas Bangalter
- Sleeve [Sleeve Concept], Art Direction – Daft Arts
Track 1: Recorded Live at a fuse party in Gent.
Track 4: Contains a sample of "Rock Bounce Roll Skate" performed by Vaughan Mason & Crew, and of "I'm Gonna Love you Just a Little More Babe" performed by Barry White (uncredited).
Track 10: Contains samples of "The Way You Are" performed by Billy Joel (uncredited).
Track 14: Contains a sample of "Hot Shot" performed by Karen Young.
Tracks 4, 8, 14 & 15: Originally released on Soma Quality Recordings.
Made in the UK.
(p)(c)1996 Daft Trax under exclusive license to Virgin France / Virgin Records Ltd.
Printed in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 724384 260927
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384260927
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code (F:): PM 538
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Other (Cat#, UK:): CDV 2821
- Other (Cat#, F:): 7243 8 42609 27
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix code, variant 1): EMI UDEN 8426092 @ 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mould pressing code, variant 1): 1:1:7
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1423
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix code, variant 2): EMI UDEN 8426092 @ 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mould pressing code, variant 2): 1:1:8
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1422
Please note that jewel cases are not in the description as stated with discogs terms. However I do swap the really broken ones before I post them.
I will add / negotiate a fair price for shipping.
Due to the way Paypal works I am now forced to use tracking on most orders unless you want to pay with Skrill (extra fees apply) and use untracked mail. There are ways to get more value from your order: Lose any jewel cases and order more Cd's is your best bet to get more for your money.
If you have great feedback and maybe have bought from me before we can discuss this but pretty much it has to be recorded delivery all round sorry.
Unfortunately now a days there are many people who don't care about ripping off anybody. I recently had a guy order from me demanding "Cheapest postage please" and was on the Paypal dispute straight away and received the CD value and the postage cost I paid for back from paypal meaning my terms on here meant absolutely nothing. I think he received his CD too as I read his feedback and his sellers feedback : Sure enough out of 7 orders 3 packages had gone missing and refunded hmmmmmm
No Payment within 5 days will be automatically cancelled and negative feedback left. This is automated !!
I am not here to rip people off and I check and rip all this music for myself too. I want to give a fair and fast customer service. If for any reason there has been a mistake then I will do my best to rectify it.
I have started to take pictures as proof my products meet the discogs grading. This is to cover myself in case this happens again.