Herbie Hancock – Head Hunters
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Cozbi Sanchez-Cabrera
- Congas, Shekere, Balafon, Agogô, Cabasa, Whistle [Hindewho], Tambourine, Slit Drum [Log Drum], Surdo, Bells [Gankoqui], Percussion [Beer Bottle] – Bill Summers
- Coordinator [A&r Coordination] – Patti Matheny
- Coordinator [Columbia Jazz Reissue Series] – Kevin Gore, Steve Berkowitz
- Design [Cover] – Victor Moscoso
- Design [Reissue] – Randall Martin
- Drums [Yamaha] – Harvey Mason
- Electric Bass, Marimbula – Paul Jackson (2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D 6], Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey, Arp Soloist], Pipe – Herbie Hancock
- Liner Notes [1992 Cd Issue] – Scott H. Thompson
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Herbie Hancock
- Management [Packaging Manager] – Jennifer Ebert
- Management [Project Director] – Seth Rothstein
- Mastered By, Engineer [Sacd] – Mark Wilder
- Photography By – Waldo Bascom
- Producer [Original Recording] – David Rubinson, Herbie Hancock
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Rene Arsenault
- Reissue Producer – Bob Belden
- Research [Tape Vault] – John Naatjes*
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Saxello, Bass Clarinet, Alto Flute – Bennie Maupin
Distribution Sony Music.
Album original released in 1973. Recorded at Wally Heider Studios, San Francisco and Different Fur Trading Co., San Francisco in the Fall, 1973.
Non-Hybrid SACD, 5.1ch + 2.0ch
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099706 512363
- Label Code: LC 00162
Shipments made weekly generally on Mondays.
USA media mail
1-2 items $6.00. $1 for each additional item
Canada - first class international
1 item $20.00 $3 each additional item.
Rest of the world - first class international
1 item $25. $6 each additional item