Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble* – Texas Flood
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Down Town Studio
- Recorded At – Riverside Sound
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Recorded At – The Palace, Hollywood
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Art Direction – Allen Weinberg, John Berg
- Art Direction [Reissue Editorial Direction] – Andy Schwartz (2)
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Josh Cheuse
- Artwork [Cover] – Brad Holland (3)
- Bass – Tommy Shannon
- Drums – Chris "Whipper" Layton*
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – James Geddes
- Engineer [Recording] – Richard Mullen
- Engineer [SACD], Mastered By [Reissue] – Vic Anesini
- Executive-Producer – John Hammond
- Executive-Producer [Reissue] – Tony Martell
- Guitar, Vocals – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Liner Notes – Michael Ventura
- Mastered By – Ken Robertson
- Mixed By – Danny Kadar (tracks: 12)
- Mixed By [Mix-Down Assistants] – Don Wershba, Harry Spiridakis
- Mixed By [Mix-Down Engineer] – Lincoln Clapp
- Photography By [Booklet p.3] – Stephanie Chernikowski
- Photography By [Booklet p.7] – Tracy Hart
- Photography By [Tray card and booklet] – Don Hunstein
- Producer – Double Trouble (7), Richard Mullen, Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Producer [Assistant] – Mikie Harris (2)
- Reissue Producer – Bob Irwin
- Research [Reissue Research Assistance] – Al Quaglieri, George Deahl, Jon Naatjes, Matthew Kelly (3)
© 1983, 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1983, 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music
This disc is designed for use in Super Audio CD players only.
All bonus tracks previously unreleased.
Tracks 1 to 10 and 12 recorded November 22-24, 1982.
Track 11 taped in October 1989 at Sound On Sound Studios, New York City.
Tracks 13 to 15 live recordings from The Palace, Hollywood, California, on September 23, 1983.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-65870-6 5
- Matrix / Runout: SUSS-001200A1 4 SOA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L331
- Mould SID Code: QW1A
Shipments made weekly generally on Mondays.
USA media mail
1-2 items $6.00. $1 for each additional item
Canada - first class international
1 item $20.00 $3 each additional item.
Rest of the world - first class international
1 item $25. $6 each additional item