The Chemical Brothers – Surrender
Written-By – A. Richards*, Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott*, Tim Mosley*
|2||Under The Influence||4:17|
|3||Out Of Control
Guitar – Bernard SumnerVocals – Bernard Sumner, Bobby GillespieWritten-By – Sumner*
|5||Let Forever Be
Vocals – Noel GallagherWritten-By – Gallagher*
|6||The Sunshine Underground
Written-By – James Asher
|7||Asleep From Day
Vocals – Hope SandovalWritten-By – Sandoval*
Written-By – B. Fevre*, J. Giordano*
|9||Hey Boy Hey Girl||4:48|
Vocals, Piano, Guitar – Jonathan DonahueWritten-By – Donahue*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Orinoco Studios
- Edited At – Berwick Street Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Mass Confusion Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Virginia Beach Music
- Published By – Latté Publishing
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Oasis Music
- Published By – Creation Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Studio G Ltd
- Published By – Sand Devil Music
- Published By – Remipa Publishing
- Published By – JD Music (2)
- Published By – Global Music Ltd.
- Published By – Canaveral Pictures
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Art Direction – Blue Source, The Chemical Brothers
- Artwork [Screen Prints] – Kate Gibb
- Edited By [Edited With] – Cheeky Paul
- Engineer – Steve Dub
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jon 'False Diamond' Collyer*, Ray Mascarenas
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Performer [The Players] – Ed Simons, Tom Rowlands
- Producer – The Chemical Brothers
- Written-By – Simons*, Rowlands*
Edited at Berwick Street Studios, Soho.
℗1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
©1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved.
Printed in the E.U.
Made in the E.U.
Track 1 features samples from Nicole's recording 'Make It Hot'. Produced under licence from Elektra Entertainment Group by arrangement with Warners Special Products.
Track 6 contains a sample from the recording 'Asian Workshop' by James Asher, licensed courtesy of Studio G.
Track 8 contains a sample from the recording 'Earthmessage' licensed courtesy of Amplitude.
Track 9 contains a sample from the recording 'The Roof Is On Fire' by Rockmaster Scott and The Dynamic Three, licensed courtesy of Danya Records Ltd.
Track 1 published by MCA Music Ltd/Mass Confusion Music/Warner Chappell Music/Virginia Beach Music (ASCAP)/Latté Publishing, tracks 2, 4 and 10 are published by MCA Music Ltd., track 3 published by MCA Music Ltd./PolyGram Music Publishing Ltd., track 5 published by MCA Music Ltd/Oasis Music/Creation Songs Ltd/Sony/ATV Music Publishing, track 6 published by MCA Music Ltd/Studio G Ltd, track 7 published by MCA Music Ltd/Sand Devil Music (BMI), track 8 published by MCA Music Ltd/Remipa Publishing, track 9 published by JD Music/Global Music/MCA Music Ltd and track 11 published by MCA Music Ltd/Canaveral Pictures (BMI).
Jonathan Donahue of Mercury Rev appears courtesy of V2 Records.
Noel Gallagher appears courtesy of SINE a division of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Bobby Gillespie appears courtesy of Creation Records.
Hope Sandoval appears courtesy of Capitol Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 76102 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384761028
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 847610 2 . 1 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 847610 2 . 1 : 1 : 14 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2 ): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1451
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1447
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM S.I.A.E.
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Distribution Code: PM 513
Please be aware that all CDs are mailed in high quality PVC pockets for security reasons unless jewel cases are requested.
Unless orders are sent by registered post (recommended) they do not have a tracking number. We are not responsible for standard delivery. Compensation for orders lost in (non registered) post will only be made on agreement of both parties involved.
7" singles: 6.0€ (0.5€ for each extra)
12"/Vinyl LP's (double albums/Maxi = 2x12”) : 8.0€ (1.0€ for each extra)
CD's: 5.0€ (0.5€ for each extra)
7" singles: 9.0€ (0.50€ for each extra)
12"/Vinyl LP's (double albums/Maxi = 2x12”) : 15.0€ (2.0€ for each extra)
CD's: 9.0€ (0.5€ for each extra)
For special editions and bulky boxed sets please ask for postal charges. Please note we do not send out CDs with jewel cases unless requested as these are fragile and can easily be damaged in the post.
Shown postal prices are standard Danish post and exclude track and trace.
Registered shipping about 10 Euro extra. Unregistered post is sent at customers own risk
Please note we do not take responsibility for delivery once an order has been shipped