Dr. Dre – 2001
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aftermath Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Aftermath Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-42226
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-42227
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-42228
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-42229
- Manufactured By – Priority Records LLC
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Jason Clark (4)
- Bass – Mike Elizondo (tracks: A2, A3, B4, B5, C4, C6, D1)
- Edited By – Paul Foley
- Engineer – Kieren Walsh* (tracks: D4), Richard "Segal" Huredia (tracks: A2 to B2, B4 to C2, C4, C6, D1 to D4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Slinn (tracks: A2), Daniel Romero* (tracks: A5), Dave Tenhouten (tracks: A3, B1, B2, B4, B6, C2, C4, C6, D4), Dylan Vaughn (2) (tracks: A6), Elai Tubo (tracks: D4), Ian Blanch (tracks: C1), Dirty J Lemiere* (tracks: C6, D2, D3), Jeff Burns (tracks: A4), Marek (3) (tracks: C2), Mauricio Iragorri* (tracks: A6, D3), Michelle Lynn Forbes* (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B4 to C2, C4, C6, D1, D3, D4), Patrick Shevelin (tracks: A5, A6), Pete Novack* (tracks: A3, B1, B2), Steve MacAuley (2) (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4, C2, C6, D1, D2), Ted Reiger (tracks: A2), Tom Gordon (2) (tracks: B1, B5, B6, C4, D1)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Richard "Segal" Huredia
- Executive-Producer – Dr. Dre
- Guitar – Sean Cruse (tracks: A3, B1, B4 to C2, C6, D1, D3)
- Keyboards – Camara Kambon (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2, B4 to C2, C4, C6, D1 to D4), Carl Breeding (tracks: D3), Finesse* (tracks: D4), Scott Storch (tracks: A2 to A5, C1, C2, C4)
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Mixed By – Dr. Dre
- Percussion – Taku Hirano (tracks: A2, A3, B1, C2)
- Photography By – Donn Thompson, Stan Musilik
- Producer – Dr. Dre (tracks: A1 to D3), Mel-Man (tracks: A1 to D3)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 04861 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 606949048617
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side A [hand-etched]): 069490487-1 A S-42226
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side B [hand-etched]): 069490487-1 B S-42227
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side C [hand-etched]): 069490488-1 C S-42228
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area side D [hand-etched]): 069490488-1 D S-42229
WE USED TRACKED POSTAGE UNLESS YOU REQUEST US NOT TO.
THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT AUSPOST IS PRETTY GOOD.
WE HAVE NEVER LOST ANYTHING
Please note that we use Australia Post PARCEL POST for ALL orders (even 7"s).
Please also note that we have been doing this for 23 years and we know how to pack records, so rest assured :)
LOCALS - pick up in store absolutely fine - just mention it in the buy message.
Prices below are a good rough guide ( as of Aug 2019) based on this: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
If we do not have your country listed, use the above that link to calculate, or contact us and we can calculate postage for you.
We are located in Darlinghurst (postcode 2010)
Under 500g (7", 12" or LP) is $10 to anywhere in Australia
500g - 1kg (2-3LP) is $20 to anywhere in Australia
We will always quote shipping with tracking, chose no tracking at your own risk.
1 Disc = $17 Airmail ($24.00 with tracking)
2 Discs = $30.70 Airmail ($37.70 with tracking)
3-4 Discs = $42.95 ($49.95 with tracking)
1 Disc = $21.20 Airmail ($28.20 with tracking)
2 Discs = $34.90 Airmail ($41.90 with tracking)
3-4 Discs = $47.15 ($54.15 with tracking)
1 Disc = $22.30 Airmail ($29.30 with tracking)
2 Discs = $36.00 Airmail ($43.00 with tracking)
3-4 Discs = $48.25 ($55.25 with tracking)
1 Disc = $15.00 Airmail ($22.00 with tracking)
2 Discs = $27.30 Airmail ($34.30 with tracking)
3-4 Discs = $39.25 ($46.25 with tracking)
Don't blame us for postage rates, this is the cost from Australia post.
Feel free to contact us regarding any item.
The above costs are standard for shipping, but if you want sea mail or to work some other method out, please contact me.