Queen – Queen II
|A2||Father To Son||6:14|
|A3||White Queen (As It Began)||4:34|
|A4||Some Day One Day||4:23|
|A5||The Loser In The End||4:02|
|B2||The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke||2:40|
|B4||The March Of The Black Queen||6:08|
|B5||Funny How Love Is||3:17|
|B6||The Seven Seas Of Rhye||2:50|
- Engineered At – Trident Studios
- Mastered At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Produced At – Trident Audio Productions Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Trident Music (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Records
- Art Direction, Photography By – Mick Rock
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Castanets [Virtuoso] – Roy Thomas Baker
- Design Concept [Sleeve] – Mick Rock, Queen
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Bells – Brian May
- Management – Jack Nelson
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – TD*
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Meddows-Taylor*
- Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas Baker
- Producer [Additional] – Robin Geoffrey Cable (tracks: B3, B5)
- Typography – Ridgeway Watt
- Vocals, Piano, Harpsichord – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By – May* (tracks: A1 to A4), Mercury* (tracks: B1 to B6), Taylor* (tracks: A5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch, except SRC[logo] stamp): EKS 75082 A-7 SP SRC 1-1 ESR TD 5-10-76
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): EKS 75082 B-2 CSM ESR-TD 3-13-74
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Offers welcome! No low-balls, please. Be considerate. The more things you want to buy, the lower we'll willing to go (to a point). Feel free to send a message and we can figure out something that works.
We're willing to hold certain records for short amounts of time, but only for repeat buyers.
All domestic orders shipped media mail. $3 for the first lb of items, price goes up by weight.
International buyers, shipping is stupid expensive, starting at $16 for smaller items and up to $25 for an LP. Please be aware of this before ordering. We'll always include free stuff to make the cost of shipping hurt a bit less.
All items shipped with tracking, domestic and international. We have no desire to see your order lost in the mail.
Orders are generally shipped 3-4 times a week.
We do our best to describe items, but sometimes we make mistakes. If your order is significantly different than described, let us know and we'll work it out.
We rip all CDs to make sure they work. All tapes, 8-tracks, VHS, reels, and records are untested unless specified.
Records will ship in poly bags, with the disc in a dust sleeve, outside the jacket, in record mailers. We may tape the poly bag to the mailer, but always do so lightly. Most other formats are shipped in bubble mailers or boxes, depending on the order size.
Extra care is taken on more valuable records.
Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically, with negative feedback left. If you need to cancel an order, please, just his us up. We completely understand, sometimes shit happens. We can't cancel orders that are already paid for or shipped, however.