The Polyphonic Spree – The Beginning Stages Of...
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 679 Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Good Records
- Published By – Blue Newton Echo Music
- Engineered At – Dallas Sound Lab
- Recorded At – Dallas Sound Lab
- Mixed At – Last Beat Studios
- Mastered At – Digital Editing Services
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Portal Space
- Bass – Mark Pirro
- Cello – Maria Jeffers
- Drums [Trap Set] – Bryan Wakeland
- Engineer, Recorded By – Andy Baker (4)
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Audrey Easley
- French Horn – Andrew Tinker
- Guitar – Ryan Fitzgerald (2)
- Harp [Classical Harp] – Ricky Rasura
- Keyboards, Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Trumpet – Mark McKeever
- Lacquer Cut By – Peachy (2)
- Mastered By – George Geurin
- Mixed By [With The Assistance Of] – Paul Williams (5)
- Organ [Farfisa] – Carlos Jackson
- Organ [Yamaha YC-45D], Synthesizer [Korg-MS2020] – Evan Hisey
- Percussion – Jeff Bouck*, Mike Melendi
- Photography By – Brian Fewell, Craig Paulson
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Danny Ford
- Theremin, Synthesizer [JP-8080 Synth] – Toby Halbrooks
- Trombone – James Reimer
- Trumpet – Chris Curiel
- Viola – Todd Berridge
- Voice – Christy Stewart, Jennie Kelley, Jessica Jordan, Jessie Hester, Julie Doyle, Kelly Repka, Michael Turner (4), Roy Ivy, Stephen Kirkham
- Voice [Lead Female Voice] – Jennifer Jobe*
- Voice [Lead Voice] – Tim DeLaughter
Engineered and recorded by Andy Baker at Dallas Sound Lab, Dallas, TX in 3 days (October 29-31, 2000).
Gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5050466091819
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run out): PS 5046609181 6̶7̶9̶L̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶T̶L̶P̶ A-1-1 PEACHY TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run out): PS 5046609181 6̶7̶9̶L̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶T̶L̶P̶ B-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C run out): 5046609181 6̶7̶9̶L̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶T̶L̶P̶ C-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D run out): PS 5046609181 6̶7̶9̶L̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶T̶L̶P̶ D-1-1
IF ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE UK - MINIMUM ORDER = £10
PACKING & SHIPPING COSTS
Buyers are responsible for paying packing and shipping charges.
Please pay close attention to these charges before placing your order.
These prices are for guidance only, I reserve the right to alter these costs to reflect the correct postal charges.
If you have been over-charged at checkout for postage & packing I will automatically refund the difference.
1st Class Recorded
Vinyl (10"/12") = £5.50 for up to 2 records (then £1.00 each additional vinyl). Double-vinyl release counts as 2 records, etc.
Vinyl (7") = £3.75 for up to 2 records (then £0.75 each additional vinyl)
2nd Class Standard (*riskier and slower)
Vinyl (10"/12") = £3.75 for up to 2 records (then £1.00 each additional vinyl)
Vinyl (7") = £2.00 for up to 2 records (then £0.50 each additional vinyl)
Tracked & Signed Only
Vinyl (10"/12") = £11.00 for up to 2 records (then £2.00 each additional vinyl)
Vinyl (7") = £7.30 for up to 2 records (then £2.00 each additional vinyl)
REST OF WORLD
International Tracked & Signed
Vinyl (10"/12") = £16.00 for up to 2 records (then £4.00 each additional vinyl)
Vinyl (7") = £12.50 for up to 2 records (then £2.50 each additional vinyl)
All items will be packed securely and posted within two working days upon receiving payment.
Total payment should be made within 24 hours of invoice being sent or your order could be cancelled.
If you have any queries whatsoever please do get in touch.
Thanks for reading.