Hawkwind – Hall Of The Mountain Grill
|A1||The Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)||7:07|
|A2||Wind Of Change||4:06|
You'd Better Believe It
Co-producer – Roy Thomas Baker
|B2||Hall Of The Mountain Grill||3:24|
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Lemmy
Engineer – Vic Maile
- Bass, Vocals – Lemmy
- Co-producer – Doug Bennett
- Drums, Percussion – Simon King
- Engineer – Andy Morris (2), David Hamilton-Smith
- Keyboards, Mellotron, Violin – Simon House
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Kalimba – Del Dettmar
- Lead Guitar, Synthesizer, Organ, Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar – Dave Brock
- Photography By – Phil Franks (2)
- Producer – Hawkwind
- Saxophone, Flute, Oboe, Vocals – Nik Turner
A product of Liberty-United Artists Records Ltd.
Recording info on labels:
Produced [...] at Olympic Studios, Barnes, May-June, 1974.
Produced by Hawkwind & Doug Bennet except B1 Prod. by Roy Baker at Olympic Studios, Barnes, & B5 recorded live at the Edmunton, Sundown, 26/1/74 on the Pye Mobile.
Recording info on inner:
B1 and B5 recorded live at Edmonton Sundown 26.1.74 on Pye Mobile Studio
Everything else recorded at Olympic Studios Barnes May through June 1974
Manufactured in England.
United Artists Music Ltd. - A1 to B1, B5
Cop. Con. B2, B4
United Artists Music Ltd./Cop. Con. - B3
A1: Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)
B3: Lost Johnny
A1: The Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)
B3: Lost Johnnie
Recorded at Olympic Studios, Barnes, May-June 1974, except tracks 5 and 9, recorded live at Edmonton Sundown on 26 Jan 1974.
Printed inner sleeve.
This version has (Dave Brock) on second line of Side 1 label for track 1
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): UAG 29672 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): UAG 29672 B-2U
Buyer pays for p&p. £4 for up to 3 albums to the U.K.
All orders over £30 will be sent recorded and will cost £5 to a UK address.
Overseas buyers please state if you wish to have tracked delivery. Please be patient when ordering from abroad as I will need time to check the exact amount.
Please be aware that I can not offer a refund for any parcels that do not arrive if they have not been sent tracked or recorded.