Real Thing* – Real Thing
|A2||You To Me Are Everything||3:30|
|A4||(He's Just A) Moneymaker||2:35|
|A5||Young And Foolish||3:38|
|B2||Can't Get By Without You||3:30|
|B3||Why, Oh Why (Oh Why)||3:05|
|B4||Keep An Eye (On Your Best Friend)||4:03|
|B5||You'll Never Know What You're Missing||4:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – P.R.S.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Scorpio Sound
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ian Green (2) (tracks: A4), Lynton Naiff (tracks: A2, B2)
- Arranged By [Vocals, Rhythm] – Chris Amoo And Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Artwork – Jim Evans (5)
- Bass – Alan Tarney, Chris Amoo, Delisle Harper, Doni Harvey, Jerome Rimson
- Conductor [Strings, Horns] – Martyn Ford (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Drums – Harold Fisher, Nigel Wilkinson, Steve Ferrone, Trevor Spencer
- Engineer [Morgan] – Roger Quested
- Engineer [Nova] – Stephen Allan (2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Denis Weinreich*
- Engineer [Roundhouse] – Ashley Howe
- Engineer [Scorpio] – Denis Weinreich*
- Executive-Producer – Tony Hall (4)
- Guitar – Eddie Amoo, Glenn Nightingale, Gordon Hunte, Julian Marvin*, Micky Denne*, Robert "Cracle" Awai*, Ronji Southern, Victor Linton*, Winston Delandro
- Horns – Bud Parks, Joe Oye, Martin Drover
- Horns [Alto Solo] – Geoff Dailey* (tracks: B5)
- Keyboards – Frank Roberts, Jerome Rimson, Joe Scott (2), Lynton Naiff, Roy Davis*, Bayeté Todd Cochran*
- Percussion – Fitzroy "Brother" James*, Frank Ricotti, Jerome Rimson, Remi "Mister Magic" Kabaka*
- Photography By – Martin Goddard*
- Producer – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2)
- Written-By – Chris Amoo/Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2), Micky Denne* (tracks: A2, B2)
A Tony Hall Productions recording.
Brampton Music Ltd./PRS (A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. ASCAP (A2, B2)
Made in U,S,A
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): T1 UALA-676-1-1 [Artisan logo] 6Λ
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): T1 UALA-676-2-1 [Artisan logo] B4
- Pressing Plant ID (Both sides runout): T1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
United States (Media Mail): 1-LP = $4.00, 2-3LPs = $4.50, 4-5 LPs = $5.00
Canada (First Class Int'l): 1-2 LPs = $15.75, 3-4 LPs = $24.50
Europe, Central & South America, Asia & Australia (First Class Int'l): 1-2 LPs = $22.50, 3-4 LPs = $33.75, 5-6 LPs = $50.75
-All LP’s, unless sealed, are mailed with disc outside of jacket.
United States (First Class): 1-4 45s = $4.00
Canada (First Class Int'l): 1-3 45s = $10.00
Europe, Central & South America, Asia & Australia (First Class Int'l): 1-3 45s = $13.50, 4-20 45s = $22.50
Please email for a quote for all other locations or quantities -- please note that packages exceeding 4 pounds must be sent via Priority Mail International.
*All records are cleaned on a VPI record cleaning machine.*