Drums – Steve JansenEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Shaun*Engineer [Engineered By] – Stuart BruceGuitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Piano, Percussion [Electronic Percussion], Programmed By [Keyboard Programming] – David SylvianPiano – John Taylor (2)Producer [Produced By] – Steve NyeProgrammed By [Computer Programming] – Stuart BruceRemastered By [Tape 1] – Ian GillespieTechnician [Originally Cut By] – Tony Cousins
A Brief Conversation Ending In Divorce
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Shaun*Engineer [Engineered By] – Stuart BruceGuitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Programmed By [Keyboard Programming] – David SylvianPiano – John Taylor (2)Producer [Produced By] – Steve NyeProgrammed By [Computer Programming] – Stuart BruceRemastered By [Tape 1] – Ian GillespieTechnician [Originally Cut By] – Tony Cousins
|B||The Stigma Of Childhood (Kin)||8:28|
- Design [Cover Design, Mc²] – Dave Coppenhall
- Design [Cover Design] – Russell Mills
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Stuart Bruce (tracks: A1, A2)
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – David Buckland
- Photography By [Sylvian Portrait] – Alistair Thain*
- Producer [Produced By] – David Sylvian, Steve Nye (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By – David Sylvian
Made in Italy
VIRGIN DISCHI SRL
Published by Opium (Arts) Ltd. The Copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
Tracks A1 & A2 Produced for Klangfarben Productions
Originally cut at The Townhouse
Remastered at Tape 1
Recorded London, June 1989
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012980 122165
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): VST 1221-A- 6-11-89 I
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): VST 1221-B- 6-11-89 I
- Other: D. SYLVIAN
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $37.89 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Excellent copy, almost unplayed and sounding clear all over. Sleeve is close to perfect. Vinile quasi perfetto. Copertina quasi perfetta.