Roger Cook – Alright
|A1||Swimmin' In A Sea Of Trouble||4:24|
|A2||Please Get My Name Right||3:10|
|A4||Long Ago And Long Away||4:25|
|A5||Oh You Do||3:11|
|B1||What A Funny Way To Fall In Love / Chances Are We're Gonna Stay Together||6:17|
|B2||Your Mother's So Proud Of You, America||2:57|
|B5||Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep Warble||2:54|
|B6||Dirty Little Devil In My Best Suit||3:15|
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Gas Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Cookaway Music
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mixed At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Morgan Studios
- Acoustic Guitar – Johnny Christopher (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B3, B4)
- Art Direction – Peter Dobie
- Backing Vocals – Doreen Chanter (tracks: A5), Irene Chanter (tracks: A5), Jill Hutton (tracks: B4), Madeline Bell (tracks: A5), Richard Leigh (tracks: B4), Sam Lorber (tracks: B4), Sandy 'Angel' Mason* (tracks: B4), Richard Brannon* (tracks: B4)
- Bass – Herbie Flowers (tracks: A5, A6, B3), Joe Allen (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B4)
- Drums – Barry Morgan (tracks: A5, A6, B3)
- Drums, Congas [Congo], Percussion, Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba – Kenny Malone (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B4)
- Electric Guitar, Sitar [Electric] – Reggie Young (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4)
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Bobby Wood (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B3, B4)
- Engineer – Garth Fundis, Greg Jackman*
- Flute, Clarinet – Billy Puett (tracks: B4)
- Guitar – Hughie Burns (tracks: A5), Ray Glynn (tracks: A6)
- Harp – Mary Alice Hopefinger* (tracks: A2)
- Keyboards – Mike Moran (tracks: A5, A6, B3)
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Piano, Organ [Organ Keyboard] – Charles Cochrane (tracks: A2 to A4)
- Producer – Charles Cochrane, Garth Fundis, Roger Cook
- Songwriter – Herbie Flowers (tracks: A3, B4), Roger Cook
- Trombone – Dennis Good (tracks: B4)
- Trumpet – George Tidwell (tracks: B4)
- Ukulele, Keyboards, Vocals, Voice – Roger Cook
- Viola – Chris Teal* (tracks: B1, B2), Gary Vanosdale (tracks: B1, B2), Marvin Chantry (tracks: B1, B2)
- Violin – Shelly Kurland* (tracks: B1, B2)
Printed on back cover:
Produced ... for Gas Productions Limited
Recorded and mixed at Jack Clement Studios, Nashville, Tennessee (Engineered by Garth Fundis) and Morgan Studios, London (Engineered by Greg Jackman) 1975.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. • a subsidiary and licensse of Warner Bros. Inc., a Warner Communications Company
Made in U.S.A. • ©1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Printed on spine:
0698 ℗1976 Polydor Int. and Warner Bros. Records Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Printed on labels:
Published by Cookaway Music - ASCAP
℗1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etched, 2 ✲ stamped): BS-1-2909 RE1 LW3 2 ✲
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etched, 3 ✲ stamped): BS-2-2909-RE1-LW2 "[stickman w/ dot in head]" 3 ✲
- Price Code (spine): 0698
- Rights Society: ASCAP
1 x LP = $5
2 -3 LP's = $6
4-5 LP's = $7
6-8 LP's = $8
9-12 LP's = $9
13-18 LP's = $10
19-30 LP's = $12
31-50 LP's = $15