|A1||Right Next Door To Hell||2:58|
|A2||Dust N' Bones||4:55|
Live And Let Die
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Axl*, Shannon HoonBass – Duff*Drums – Matt*Horns – Jon Trautwein*, Matthew McKagan, Rachel West, Robert Clark (4)Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, 6-String Bass – Slash (3)Piano – Dizzy*Rhythm Guitar – Izzy*Synthesizer [Programmers] – Axl*, Johann LanglieVocals, Keyboards – Axl*Written-By – P. McCartney/L. McCartney*
|A4||Don't Cry (Original)||4:42|
|B1||You Ain't The First||2:32|
|B3||Back Off Bitch||5:01|
|B4||Double Talkin' Jive||3:19|
|C3||Garden Of Eden||2:36|
|C4||Don't Damn Me||5:15|
Bass – Duff*Drums, Percussion – Matt*Effects [Sound Effects] – Bruce Foster, Johann*Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Slash (3)Performer [Bitches] – Diane Mitchell, Michelle Loiselle, Monica Zierhut-Soto, Patricia Fuenzalida, Rose Mann, Susanne FilkinsRhythm Guitar – Izzy*Vocals – Axl*Written-By – Rose*, Slash (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 78636E
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Studio 56
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Metalworks Studios
- Mixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Published By – Guns N' Roses Music
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – W. Axl Rose*, Kevin Reagan, Slash (3)
- Engineer – Mike Clink
- Engineer [Additional] – Jim Mitchell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Allen Abrahamson, Buzz Burrowes, Chris Puram, Craig Portelis*, Ed Goodreau, Jason Roberts, John Aguto, L. Stu Young, Leon Ganado, Mike Douglass, Talley Sherwood
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Bill Price
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Mark Kostabi
- Photography By – Robert John (4)
- Producer – Guns N' Roses, Mike Clink
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 720642441510
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side A): www.gzvinyl.com - 4244151-A 78636E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side B): 4244151-B 78636E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side C): www.gzvinyl.com - 4244151-C 78636E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side D): 4244151-D 78636E4/A
- Barcode: 7 20642 44151 0
- Label Code: LC 07266
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Label Side A&B): 0000142441518
- Other (Label Side C&D): 0000242441517
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.