David Bowie – Low
|A1||Speed Of Life|
|A3||What In The World|
Sound And Vision
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, Mary ViscontiSaxophone – David Bowie
Always Crashing In The Same Car
Cello – David BowieEffects [Guitar Treatments] – Brian EnoOrgan – Roy Young
|A6||Be My Wife|
A New Career In A New Town
Harmonica – David Bowie
Piano – Brian Eno
Cello – Eduard MeyerChamberlin [Chamberlain] – David Bowie
Vibraphone, Xylophone, Synthesizer – David Bowie
Saxophone – David Bowie
- Bass – George Murray (tracks: A1 to A7, B4)
- Guitar – David Bowie (tracks: A6, B2 to B4), Ricky Gardner* (tracks: A2 to A7)
- Mastered By – Jack Adams (2)
- Percussion – Dennis Davis (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Piano – David Bowie (tracks: A7, B2 to B4), Roy Young (tracks: A1, A3 to A7)
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar (tracks: A1 to A7, B4)
- Synthesizer – Brian Eno (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B2)
Cover photo from "The Man Who Fell To Earth", a Cinema release.
Printed yellow reverse with tracklisting and credits in white. Spine of sleeve bears only the record label and catalogue number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side A): JA TAPE INTS 5065 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side B): INTS 5065 B-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side A variant 1): JA TAPE ONE INTS 5065 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side B variant 1): INTS 5065 B-3U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side A variant 2 (JA TAPE ONE etched)): JA TAPE ONE INTS 5065 A-2U 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove Side B variant 2): INTS 5065 B-4U-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched & Stamped variant 3): JA TAPE ONE INTS 5065 A-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched & Stamped variant 3): INTS 5065 B 1T A1 BILBO TAPE 9
- Price Code: YY
Buyer pays for p&p. £4 for up to 3 albums to the U.K.
All orders over £30 will be sent recorded and will cost £5 to a UK address.
Overseas buyers please state if you wish to have tracked delivery. Please be patient when ordering from abroad as I will need time to check the exact amount.
Please be aware that I can not offer a refund for any parcels that do not arrive if they have not been sent tracked or recorded.