Mass Production – Three Miles High
Watch Me Do It
Written-By – Ricardo Williams, Tyrone Williams (2)
Piano [Acoustic] – Gregory McCoySynthesizer [Synthesizer Bass] – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Gregory McCoy, James "Otiste" Drumgole*
I Don't Want To Know
Electric Piano, Synthesizer [String Ensemble], Celesta – Rodney "Bunny" Phelps*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Rodney Phelps
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away)
Lead Vocals – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Tyrone Williams (2)
Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor)
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
Synthesizer – Kevin "K.D." Douglas*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Kevin Douglas
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By, Soloist [Synthesizer] – Gregory McCoy
Music And Love
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Lecoy Bryant*
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Cotillion Records
- Produced For – Pepper Productions
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cotillion
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cotillion Records
- Copyright (c) – Cotillion Records
- Published By – Two Pepper Publishing
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Mass Production
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass, Vocals – Kevin "K.D." Douglas*
- Congas, Bongos [Bongo Drums], Timbales, Temple Block, Cowbell, Drum [Saema Drum], Percussion – Emanuel "Joe Rock" Redding*
- Drums, Vocals, Melodica, Timpani – Ricardo "Ricky" Williams*
- Electric Piano, Grand Piano, Organ, Clavinet, Synthesizer [Synthesizer, Bass Synthesizer], Vibraphone [Vibes], Bells [African] – Tyrone Williams (2)
- Engineer – Doug Epstein
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Schrago
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Rodney "Bunny" Phelps*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Vocoder [Talking Guitar] – Lecoy "Coy" Bryant*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Larry "Rock Star" Marshall*, Agnes "Tiny" Kelly*
- Management [Management & Direction] – Pepper Productions
- Mastered By – Dominick Romeo
- Photography By – Steinbicker/Houghton
- Producer – Ed A. Ellerbe*, Mass Production
- Tenor Saxophone, Synthesizer [String Ensemble & Synthesizer] – Gregory McCoy
- Trumpet, Vocals – James "Otiste" Drumgole*
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, New York, N.Y.
℗ 1978 Cotillion
All selections published by Two Pepper Publishing, ASCAP
Division of Atlantic Recording Corporation [Warner logo]® A Warner Communications Company
℗ © 1978 Cotillion Records
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
Printed in U.S.A.
1-side printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
Three Miles High: US-edition with 'RI' i.o. 'PR' in the label matrix numbers, pressed at PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): ST-CTN-784053-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): ST-CTN-784054-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): ̶A̶-̶S̶I̶N A ST-CTN-784053-E Fwy
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): Fwy ST-CTN-784054-F
- Rights Society: ASCAP
USA: As posted when you add items to your cart. Will always try to keep it around $5 even for large orders.
International: As posted when you add items to your cart. Will calculate shipping if needed at the time of ordering.
We typically post within 48 hours of payment.
We ship USPS via PayPal.
You can find tracking information for your order on your PayPal transaction page.