- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet, Conductor – Eric Dolphy
- Baritone Saxophone – Pat Patrick (tracks: A, B2)
- Bass – Art Davis (tracks: A, B2), Reggie Workman
- Design [Cover] – Robert Flynn (2)
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Euphonium – Carl Bowman (tracks: A, B2), Charles Greenlee (tracks: B1), Julian Priester (tracks: B1)
- French Horn – Donald Corrado, Jimmy Buffington* (tracks: B1), Julius Watkins, Bob Northern*, Robert Swisshelm
- Liner Notes – Dom Cerulli
- Photography By – Ted Russell (2)
- Piano – McCoy Tyner
- Piccolo Flute, Reeds – Garvin Bushell (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – John Coltrane
- Trumpet – Booker Little, Freddie Hubbard (tracks: B1)
- Tuba – Bill Barber
Recorded May 23rd and June 7th 1961 at Van Gelder Recording Studio Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
A product of ABC-Paramount Records, Inc.
℗ 1976-1 Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
Made in Japan
Made in Japan by Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
Includes Japanese liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): AI-358-3 B 1A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): AI-358-4 B 1A 6
- Other: ¥1,800
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): A1-358-3
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): A1-358-4
We ship using standard international thick cardboard,
all the records will come with free new inner and outer sleeve
Estimate Shipping cost worldwide Registered Airmail (traceable & insured) :
(updated 2019 shipping price)
Asia (Japan, Singapore, China, etc) & Australia
1 LP : $ 18, 2LP : $ 23, 3 LP : $ 28, etc....
1 LP : $ 20, 2LP : 25, 3 LP : 30, etc.....
United States, Canada, Central America & Rest of the world :
1 LP : $ 26, 2LP : 31, 3 LP : 36, etc.....
please dont hesitate to ask me for combined items shipping cost,