Yuji Toriyama – 鳥山雄司
|A1-1||Korean Dress (Part I)||5:23|
|A1-2||Korean Dress (Part II)||3:33|
|A2||She's So Shy||4:36|
|A4||Nothing To Hide||3:49|
|B1||Your Gold Ring||2:35|
|B4||Stranger In The Mirror||4:37|
|B5||Japanese (Tono's Sequencer)||0:35|
|B7||Song For You||3:00|
- Art Direction – Masao Shigeno, Takaomi Shibayama
- Backing Vocals – Chris Mendoza (2) (tracks: A2), Mike Clifton (2) (tracks: A2)
- Bass [Fender Jazz], Bass [Stenberger], Electric Guitar [Roland G-505], Guitar Synthesizer [Roland Poliphonic], Vocals [Hey-Hey Vocal] – Chiharu Mikuzuki
- Co-producer [Associate Producer For Canyon Records] – Masa Shigeno
- Composed By – Ken Morimura (tracks: A2)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Chiharu Mikuzuki (tracks: B1, B2)
- Coordinator [Computer Graphics Co-ordinator] – Kaoru Hirono
- Coordinator [Recording Co-ordinator, Sea West Studio] – Donna Keefer*, Jun Y. Hayakawa
- Drums [Yamaha, Sonor], Drums [Evans Syndrums], Shaker, Drum Machine [Roland TR-808], Vocals [Hey-Hey Vocal, Yeah-Yeah Vocal] – Masahiro Miyazaki
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Sea West Studios] – Gaylord Holomalia
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Tape Editor, Hitokuchi-Zaka Studio] – Hideyuki Kohno
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Mitsuharu Kobayashi
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing Engineer, Hitokuchi-Zaka Studio] – Jin Terada
- Engineer [Recording Engineer, Sea West Studios] – Rick Keefer
- Executive-Producer [For Canyon Records] – Harry Kaneko
- Executive-Producer [For Festival] – Kei Mizuno
- Executive-Producer [For PMP] – Ichi Asatsuma*
- Guitar [Solo Part] – Masayoshi Takanaka (tracks: A1-1)
- Lyrics By – Chiharu Mikuzuki (tracks: A3), Ken Morimura (tracks: A2, A3), Tennie Wilson (tracks: A3, B2), Yuji Toriyama (tracks: A2, A3)
- Lyrics By, Noises [Smash Glass] – Masa Shigeno (tracks: A3)
- Lyrics By, Voice [Italian Whispering Voices] – Donna Keefer* (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Masahiko Toyoda, Yorihito Yamauchi
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Electric Guitar [Fender Stratocaster, Moon Custom, Roland G-505], Guitar Synthesizer [Roland Poliphonic GR-300], Vocoder [Senheinser VSM 201], Synthesizer [Prophet 5], Programmed By [Roland CSQ 600 Digital Sequencer], Drum Machine [TR-808], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Synclavier II], Wind Chimes, Vocals [Hey-Hey Vocal, Yeah-Yeah Vocal], Noises [African Noises], Wind Chimes [Moso's], Drums [Evans Syndrums], Design Concept [Cover Art Concept] – Yuji Toriyama
- Synthesizer [Synclavier II, Prophet 5], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Noises [African Noises] – Ken Morimura
- Synthesizer [Synclavier II] – Rick Keefer (tracks: B5)
- Vocals [Hey-Hey Vocals] – Mamiko Orii (tracks: B1), Tennie Wilson (tracks: B1)
- Voice – Tomoko Ai (tracks: B2)
Masayoshi Takanaka by the courtesy of Kitty Records
Tomoko Ai by the courtesy of Yupiteru Records
Recorded at Sea West Studios in Hawaii
Recorded & Mixed at Hitokuchi-Zaka Studio in Tokyo
Mastered at Shinanomachi Sony Studio in Tokyo
Computer Graphics at Toin Super Photo
"I would like to thank the following specialists :
Masahiro Tono Miyazaki, Ken Don't Mind Morimura, Chiharu Banana Tips Mikuzuki, Rick Sashikae Keefer, Jin Terada, Mitsunori Sasa, Shigeaki Hazama & Masayoshi Takanaka.
Special Thanks to :
Go Katsumata, Yuki Takeuchi & Keiko Muramatsu (Bore Music), Kohki Itoh, Jun Aoyama, Soichi Noriki & Satoshi Nakamura for your support on sound concept.
Jun Iwasaki (PMP), Yukio Sekihara (Kanda Shokai), Cala Kaneko (Gatrac), Tomoaki Kinoshita (Festival), Shuji Shiotsugu (Rockwell), Kikuo Hirono (AX), Rei Koinuma (Nippon Air Service), Takenori Sunaga & Yoshikazu Okada (Half Tone Music), Michie Kobayashi (Hercules), Yoshihito Kato & Mr. Terui (Seino Cosmo), Tatsuya Matsushita (Moon), Akira Shinozaki (Moridaira), Mr. Takagi (T.C. Electronic), Mr. Ohishi & Mr. Takagi (Paco), Takashi Kuwahara (Groovy Music), Shinsuke Uetsuhara & Sadao Matsunaga (Spirits), Masanori Uchida (Half moon), Choux Suzuki (Kitty Artists), Nobuyuki Ohkuma (Maxon), Mr. Noda (Jolf), Katsunori Itoh, Kenji & Mamiko Wakasugi, Takeshi Yamamoto, Carol Hisasue, Yutaka Hoshi, Manabu Sano, Aisya, Sho, Can, Julie Funayama, Hisae, Maki, Ton, Mina, Chammy, Nako, Miss Koike, Mamiko Orii, Tennie Wilson, Gerge Yamauchi, Gaylord, Mami Shigeno, Fumiyo Murakami, Kakuhu Hospital - Dr. heder & Mr. Chuck, MTV & Ooozo.
My Mother & Father - Yuji Toriyama"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): C28Y0050-A
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): C28Y0050-B
Let me email if you interest to our collection. we have more collection, will update as soon as we can.
Airmail (Regular) - takes 5 or 10 working days,
SAL (Economy Airmail) - takes 10 or 20 working days - not recommended.
EMS (Express Airmail) - 3 or 5 working days.
Airmail and SAL are takes registered, if you want it. it's need to additional pay more 410 yen. some copy of Japanese LP is quite weight heavy, because include Poster or Booklet sometime. the shipping cost will change from the weight some copy.
And we will tell you if you take over 2 records. because the shipping cost will change from the total weight.
For Europe, Australia and United States
Vinyl 12inch and 1LP :
unregistered Airmail - 1050 or 1140JPY,
registered Airmail - 1385 or more (depends weight),
unregistered SAL - 680JPY,
registered SAL - 1090JPY,
EMS - 2200 or 2400yen for Europe, 2000 or 2180yen for United States and Australia.
2 or other country ask me, the shipping cost will change from the weight.
Vinyl 7inch : 350 yen
all include the cost of packed.
I can give you more shipping information about Airmail, SAL and EMS for you from any other country.
The buyer can be choose shipping option.
Without payment within 4 days order will be cancelled, and also when you placed order at first time, must do payment due within 4 days.
I won't be held responsible for any problems if no registered is taken.