Bob Marley – Chant Down Babylon
No More Trouble
Vocals – Erykah Badu
Drum Programming – Stephen Marley, Wilburn Cole*Featuring – Krayzie Bone
Drum Programming – David Cole (2), M. MorganFeaturing – GuruSynthesizer [Bass] – Roland Lyfook
Backing Vocals – Renae NeusvilleFeaturing – RakimGuitar – Earl "Chinna" Smith
Featuring – Busta RhymesKeyboards [Additional] – Roland Lyfook
Backing Vocals – Betty WrightDrum Programming – Stephen MarleyFeaturing – Lost BoyzScratches – DJ Kraze
Turn Your Lights Down Low
Drums – Wilburn Cole*Engineer – Comissioner Gordon*, Errol Brown (2)Engineer [Assistant] – Alrick Thompson, Keith Grant (5)Organ – Ziggy MarleySynthesizer – Roland Lyfook, Stephen Marley, Wilburn Cole*Vocals – Lauryn Hill
Featuring – MC LyteGuitar, Producer [Additional] – Earl "Chinna" Smith
Featuring – The Ghetto Youths Crew, The Marley BrothersKeyboards [Additional] – Julian Marley, Roland Lyfook
Roots, Rock, Reggae
Drums – Eric AdamsGuitar – Joe PerryProducer – Joe Perry, Stephen Marley, Steven TylerVocals – Steven Tyler
Survival A.K.A. Black Survivors
Bass – Stephen MarleyDrums – Damian MarleyFeaturing – Chuck D
Burnin' And Lootin'
Drums – Ahmir '?uestlove' ThompsonFeaturing – Black Thought, The RootsKeyboards – Delroy "Chris" Cooper*, Scott Storch
- A&R – Maxine Stowe
- Art Direction, Design – Red Herring Design / NYC*
- Artwork [Collages] – Amy Guip
- Bass – Delroy "Chris" Cooper* (tracks: A2, A6, B1, B2, B6)
- Coordinator [Package Coordination] – Vincent Becchinelli
- Drum Programming – Damian Marley (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B3, B6)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Ben Holt, Comissioner Gordon*, Houston "House" Bowen*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Holt
- Executive-Producer – Stephen Marley
- Executive-Producer [Co-executive Producer] – Big Jon Platt, Maxine Stowe
- Keyboards – Julian Marley (tracks: A1, A6, B5, B6), Stephen Marley (tracks: A1, A6, B5, B6)
- Liner Notes – Harry Allen
- Mixed By – Comissioner Gordon*
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Busta Rhymes] – Dean Karr
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Chuck D] – Michael Angelo Chester
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Erykah Badu] – Keith Major
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Guru] – John Ricard
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Krayzie Bone] – Christian Landry*
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Lauryn Hill] – John Mark Sorum
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Lost Boys Feat. Mr. Cheeks] – Danny Clinch
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Mc Lyte] – Tony Cutijar*
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Rakim] – Adger W. Cowans
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Stephen Marley] – Marc Baptiste
- Photography By [Artist Photos - Steven Tyler And Joe Perry] – Frank W. Ockenfels 3
- Photography By [Artist Photos - The Roots] – T. Hopkins
- Photography By [Front And Back Photos Of Bob Marley] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Photography By [Interior Photo Of Bob Marley] – Adrian Boot
- Producer – The Marley Boyz (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Recorded By – Jim "Bonzai" Caruso
- Recorded By [Additional Recording], Producer [Additional Production] – Comissioner Gordon*
- Written-By – Bob Marley
On the vinyl label, the Artist Name is "Bob Marley with..."
On the Photography [Artist Photos] Credit, Krayzie Bone is misspelled as "Kayzie Bone," and Lauryn Hill is misspelled as "Lauren Hill."
All songs published by Fifty-Six Hope Road Music Ltd. and Odnil Music Ltd. administered by Universal-PolyGram International Publishing Inc.(ASCAP) All songs contain original Bob Marley samples. "Turn Your Lights Down Low" contains a interpolation of "Lovin' You" (M. Riperton, R.J. Rudolph) courtesy of Embassy Music Corporation (BMI) and Dickiebird Muisc and Publishing (BMI).
Studio: Quad Studio New York City, except "Guiltiness" mixed at Quad Recording Studio, New York City and South Beach Studio, Miami, FL and "Johnny Was" mixed at Marley Music Studios, Kingston, Jamaica and Hit Factory Studios, Miami, FL.
To all singers and players of instruments: Give thanks for helping I'N'I to translate the message to this generation. For this is the generation that seeks him. JAH BLESS, STEPHEN
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-546 404-1 1
We ship using standard international thick cardboard,
all the records will come with free new inner and outer sleeve
Estimate Shipping cost worldwide Registered Airmail (traceable & insured) :
(updated 2019 shipping price)
Asia (Japan, Singapore, China, etc) & Australia
1 LP : $ 18, 2LP : $ 23, 3 LP : $ 28, etc....
1 LP : $ 20, 2LP : 25, 3 LP : 30, etc.....
United States, Canada, Central America & Rest of the world :
1 LP : $ 26, 2LP : 31, 3 LP : 36, etc.....
please dont hesitate to ask me for combined items shipping cost,