Pantera – Far Beyond Driven
|A1||Strength Beyond Strength||3:39|
|A3||5 Minutes Alone||5:50|
|B2||Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills||2:54|
|B3||Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks||7:01|
|D1||Use My Third Arm||4:52|
|D2||Throes Of Rejection||5:01|
Written-By – William Ward*, Terence Butler*, John Osbourne*, Frank Iommi*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Cota Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music
- Published By – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Mixed At – Dallas Sound Lab
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- A&R, Coordinator – Derek Oliver
- Art Direction – Richard Bates
- Band [Pantera], Bass – Rex*
- Band [Pantera], Drums – Vinnie Paul
- Band [Pantera], Guitar – Dimebag Darrell
- Band [Pantera], Vocals – Phil Anselmo
- Booking [Agency] – John Dittmar, Pinnacle Entertainment
- Co-producer – Pantera
- Design – Darren Crawforth/Geezer*
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Codikow & Carroll, David Codikow, Rosemary Carroll
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Andy Gould, Concrete Management Inc.*, Walter O'Brien (2)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Sterling Winfield, Tim Kimsey
- Photography By [Conceptual] – Dean Karr
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Terry Date, Vinnie Paul
- Written-By, Arranged By – Pantera (tracks: A1 to D2)
"Limited edition double-vinyl album with exclusive artwork & gatefold sleeve; Direct-Metal-Mastered to cause maximum damage"
"Planet Caravan" is a Black Sabbath song off the Paranoid album.
Recorded in Nashville, TN.
Mixed at Dallas Sound Labs, Dallas, TX.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
All songs © 1993 Cota Music, BMI, adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Music, except "Planet Caravan" © 1970 Tro-Essex Music International, Inc, ASCAP.
℗© 1994 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-92374-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 075679237415
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, machine-stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792374-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, machine-stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792374-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, machine-stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792374-1-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, machine-stamped): WMME Alsdorf 756 792374-1-D
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 1557
I don't send to Austria.
Ask for any question. Cualquier duda consultar sin compromiso.
PLEASE ASK FOR SHIPPING PRICES BEFORE ORDER!!!!!
MINIMUN ORDER 10 euros!!!
7" to Europe TO 100 GR 7,00 Euros; up 100gr 9,50
Lp: TO 500 GR 12,00 Euros; up 500gr : 17,50
Cd: DEPEND WITH THE CASE OR NOT.
World: (USA;ASIA; AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AMERICA
TO 500 gr : 14,00
Up 500 gr: 26,00
Shipping always with tracking Number and Insured
Payment within 7 days after order requested, or the order will be deleted
Please do not pay immediately, wait for an invoice!
Shipping costs include postage incl. registered (insured) and the packing and paypal fees.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please do not simply leave negative or neutral feedback as that helps no one. Simply contact me by e-mail and I will try to resolve your concerns within 48 hours no matter how small.
I cannot resolve your concerns if I am uninformed.
Paypal fees and package are included on the shipping price.