Love Committee – Law And Order
Law And Order
Arranged By – Norman HarrisMixed By – Tom MoultonProducer – Tan ProductionsWritten-By – Allan Felder, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson
Tired Of Being Your Fool
Arranged By – Ron KerseyProducer – Ron TysonWritten-By – Eddie Moore*, Ron Tyson
If You Change Your Mind
Arranged By – Jack FaithProducer – Tan ProductionsWritten-By – Allan Felder, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson
Cheaters Never Win
Arranged By – Jack FaithProducer – Earl Young, Norman Harris, Ron BakerWritten-By – Allan Felder, Ron Tyson, T.G. Conway
Pass The Buck
Arranged By – Ron KerseyMixed By – Tom MoultonProducer – Tan ProductionsWritten-By – Allan Felder, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson
Put It In The Back Of Your Mind
Arranged By – Jack FaithProducer – Ron TysonWritten-By – Bruce Gray, Bruce Hawes, Ron Tyson
Give Her Love
Arranged By – Norman HarrisProducer – Tan ProductionsWritten-By – Allan Felder, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson
Just As Long As I Got You
Arranged By – Bruce HawesMixed By – Tom MoultonProducer – Earl Young, Norman Harris, Ron BakerWritten-By – Bruce Gray, Ron Tyson, T.G. Conway
- Art Direction – Stanley Hochstadt*
- Art Direction [Graphics Supervisor] – Lloyd Gelassen
- Backing Vocals – The Philadelphia Angels
- Backing Vocals [The Philadelphia Angels] – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Bass – Jimmy "Thunderthumbs" Williams*, Ron Baker
- Congas – Larry Washington
- Design – Lori L. Lambert
- Drums – Earl Young, Keith "Lightning Sticks" Benson*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Carl Paruolo, Dirk Devlin
- Executive-Producer – Joe Cayre, Ken Cayre, Stan Cayre
- Guitar – Bobby "Electronic" Eli*, Eddie "Tree" Moore*, Norman "Le Machine" Harris*, Roland Chambers, T.J. Tindall*
- Keyboards – Bruce Gray, Bruce Hawes, "Professor Cotton" Kent*, Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*, T.G. Conway
- Management [Personal] – Sonny Que
- Mastered By – José Rodriguez
- Other [Cover Concept] – Ken Cayre, Ron Tyson, Stan Cayre
- Other [Make-up And Styling] – David Carrington
- Percussion – Allan Felder, Ron Tyson
- Performer [Love Committee Are] – Joe Freeman, Larry Richardson, Norman Frazier, Ron Tyson
- Photography By – Robert Belott
- Strings, Horns – Don Renaldo
- Technician [Recording Technician] – Jay Mark, Jeffrey Stewart (2)
Mixed At: Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia.
Mastered at: Frankford/Wayne Labs, New York.
"Special thanks to G-d, our spiritual advisor, the Freeman family, the Richardson family and the Presson family".
℗ © 1978 Gold Mind Records
Let me email if you interest to our collection. we have more collection, will update as soon as we can.
Airmail (Regular) - takes 5 or 10 working days,
SAL (Economy Airmail) - takes 10 or 20 working days - not recommended.
EMS (Express Airmail) - 3 or 5 working days.
Airmail and SAL are takes registered, if you want it. it's need to additional pay more 410 yen. some copy of Japanese LP is quite weight heavy, because include Poster or Booklet sometime. the shipping cost will change from the weight some copy.
And we will tell you if you take over 2 records. because the shipping cost will change from the total weight.
For Europe, Australia and United States
Vinyl 12inch and 1LP :
unregistered Airmail - 1050 or 1140JPY,
registered Airmail - 1385 or more (depends weight),
unregistered SAL - 680JPY,
registered SAL - 1090JPY,
EMS - 2200 or 2400yen for Europe, 2000 or 2180yen for United States and Australia.
2 or other country ask me, the shipping cost will change from the weight.
Vinyl 7inch : 350 yen
all include the cost of packed.
I can give you more shipping information about Airmail, SAL and EMS for you from any other country.
The buyer can be choose shipping option.
Without payment within 4 days order will be cancelled, and also when you placed order at first time, must do payment due within 4 days.
I won't be held responsible for any problems if no registered is taken.