Kitty And The Haywoods – Love Shock
|B1||How Great Love Is||3:58|
|B2||Everything Is Allright||4:24|
|B3||You Can Be (What You Want To Be)||4:21|
- Recorded At – Paragon Studios
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Remixed At – Paragon Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Play One Music
- Published By – Tight Corporation
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Alto Saxophone – "Satch" Satchell*
- Art Direction – Jim Ladwig, Ohio Players
- Bass – Clarence Willis*, Tyrone Crum*, 'Sugarfoot' Bonner*
- Drums – Jim Diamond*, Roger Parker (2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Billy Beck, Keith Harrison
- Engineer [Paragon Recording Studios, Asst.] – Ed Cherney
- Engineer [Paragon Recording Studios] – Rob Kingsland, Steve Kusiciel
- Engineer [Re-Mix] – Steve Kusiciel
- Engineer [The Chicago Recording Company, Asst.] – Tom Hanson
- Engineer [The Chicago Recording Company] – Hank Neuberger
- Grand Piano, Clavinet [D6 Clavinet Pro-Soloist], Strings [Arp Strings Ensemble] – Billy Beck
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Chet Willis, "Sugarfoot" Bonner*, Ralph "Love" Aikens*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Jim "Diamond"*, Robert Jones*
- Performer [Kitty And The Haywoods] – Cynthia Haywood, Kitty Haywood, Mary Ann Haywood, Vivian Haywood
- Photography By – Rick Kroninger*
- Producer, Directed By [Music Direction] – Ohio Players
- Tenor Saxophone – Alan Porth
- Trumpet – Jack Kramer, "Merv" Pierce*, "Pee Wee" Middlebrooks*
- Written-By – W. Beck*, C. Satchell*, J. Williams*, L. Bonner*, M. Jones*, M. Pierce*, R. Middlebrooks*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
Let me email if you interest to our collection. we have more collection, will update as soon as we can.
Airmail (Regular) - takes 5 or 10 working days,
SAL (Economy Airmail) - takes 10 or 20 working days - not recommended.
EMS (Express Airmail) - 3 or 5 working days.
Airmail and SAL are takes registered, if you want it. it's need to additional pay more 410 yen. some copy of Japanese LP is quite weight heavy, because include Poster or Booklet sometime. the shipping cost will change from the weight some copy.
And we will tell you if you take over 2 records. because the shipping cost will change from the total weight.
For Europe, Australia and United States
Vinyl 12inch and 1LP :
unregistered Airmail - 1050 or 1140JPY,
registered Airmail - 1385 or more (depends weight),
unregistered SAL - 680JPY,
registered SAL - 1090JPY,
EMS - 2200 or 2400yen for Europe, 2000 or 2180yen for United States and Australia.
2 or other country ask me, the shipping cost will change from the weight.
Vinyl 7inch : 350 yen
all include the cost of packed.
I can give you more shipping information about Airmail, SAL and EMS for you from any other country.
The buyer can be choose shipping option.
Without payment within 4 days order will be cancelled, and also when you placed order at first time, must do payment due within 4 days.
I won't be held responsible for any problems if no registered is taken.