Editors – In This Light And On This Evening
|1||In This Light And On This Evening||4:17|
|2||Bricks And Mortar||6:18|
|4||You Don't Know Love||4:37|
|5||The Big Exit||4:43|
|8||Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool||4:51|
|9||Walk The Fleet Road||3:43|
|10||No Sound But The Wind (Live At Rock Werchter 2010)||3:49|
- Licensed To – [PIAS] Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Recorded At – Assault And Battery Studios
- Mixed At – Assault And Battery Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Rock Werchter Festival
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – 54330146
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Liliane Lijn
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Ben Hillier (tracks: 1, 5 to 7, 9), Cenzo Townsend* (tracks: 2 to 4, 8), Rob Kirwan (tracks: 1, 5 to 7, 9)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Darren Lawson (tracks: 1, 5 to 7, 9)
- Producer – Flood
- Written-By – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
Mixed at Assault and Battery, London.
Tracks 2,3,4 & 8 mixed at Metropolis Studios, London.
Mastered at Metropolis Studios, London.
Track 10 recorded by Raf de Clerq for Studio Brussel at the Rock Werchter Festival 2010.
℗ and © 2010 Kitchenware Records. Released under exclusive license by [PIAS] Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5414939074721
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 07800
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): 54330146/9450185026 21
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0789
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0775
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0796
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)