Ilse DeLange – Live
|Live In Amsterdam|
|1-1||Don't You Let Go Of Me||5:00|
|1-2||Reach For The Light||4:30|
|1-3||The Lonely One||4:21|
|1-4||World Of Hurt||4:45|
|1-5||Livin' On Love||5:16|
|1-6||I Love You||4:16|
|1-7||Tapdancing On The Highwire||3:21|
|1-9||Sister Golden Hair||3:12|
|1-10||I'd Be Yours||3:03|
|1-11||Ride The Wind To Me||5:23|
|1-12||I Will Always Love You||4:14|
|1-13||The Great Escape||4:03|
|1-14||I'm Not So Tough||7:38|
|Live At Home|
|2-1||Man In The Moon||3:52|
|2-2||Better Than Rain||3:31|
- Bass – Aram Kersbergen (tracks: CD1)
- Design – Janusian Schwitters
- Drums – Bart Vergoossen (tracks: CD1)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Marcela Zorro, Rob Sannen
- Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch (tracks: CD2)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Arnold Van Dongen (tracks: CD1)
- Guitar, Dobro, Backing Vocals – Bertolf Lentink (tracks: CD1)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Will Maas (tracks: CD1)
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Mixed By – Michiel Hoogenboezem (tracks: CD2 1-CD2 4), Ronald Prent
- Photography By – Wouter Vandenbrink
- Producer – Ilse DeLange
- Recorded By – Bart Vergoossen (tracks: CD2 1-CD2 4), Jan Willem Stekelenburg
- Vocals – Ilse DeLange (tracks: CD2)
- Vocals, Guitar – Ilse DeLange (tracks: CD1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 602517 508088
- Rights Society: SABAM / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 4x [Universal logo] 06025 174 763-8 01 # 52030704
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): Made in Germany by EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI L228
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 0116
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 4x [Universal logo] 06025 175 080-9 01 * 52030731
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): Made in Germany by EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 0116
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)