Aretha Franklin – Here We Go Again (The Remixes)
Here We Go Again (Morales Classic Mix)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Audrey Wheeler, Melonie Daniels, Schon-Jomel*Drums – David MoralesKeyboards – Jerry Mosk*, Satoshi Tomile*, Terry BurrusPercussion – Bashiri JohnsonRecorded By – David "EQ3" Sussman*, Gerard SmerekRemix, Producer, Mixed By – David Morales
Here We Go Again (Album Version)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Trina BroussardCo-producer – Manuel SealMixed By – Jermaine Dupri, Phil TanProducer – Jermaine DupriRecorded By – Phil Tan
Here We Go Again (Razor-N-Guido Key Line)
Remix – Razor And Guido Osorio*
Here We Go Again (Razor-N-Guido Mix)
Remix – Razor And Guido Osorio*
Here We Go Again (Mixologist Bass Mix)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – INOJ, Pam Frazier*Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – Charles RoaneMixed By – Charles Roane, Ken SchubertRemix – Charles "The Mixologist" Roane*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – So So Def Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Croon Tunes
- Published By – Smitty Son
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Arapesh Communications
- Published By – Little Macho Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Produced For – Def Mix Productions
- Produced For – So So Def Productions
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- A&R – Hosh Gureli (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Art Direction – Sheri G. Lee*
- Executive-Producer – Clive Davis
- Mastered By – Leon Zervos
- Photography By – Kevin Mazur
- Written-By – J. Dupri*, T. Lorenz*, T. Broussard*
- Written-By ["The Glow Of Love"] – D. Romani* (tracks: A2), M. Malavasi* (tracks: A2), W. Garfield* (tracks: A2)
A1, A3, B1, B2: Published by So So Def, adm. by EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Croon Tunes / Smitty Son, adm. by Sony / ATV Songs LLC (BMI)
A2: Published by So So Def, adm. by EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Croon Tunes / Smitty Son, adm. by Sony / ATV Songs LLC (BMI) / Arapesh Communications / Little Macho Music, adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Contains a replayed portion of "The Glow Of Love", under license from Arapesh Communications / Little Macho Music, adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Used by permission.
A1: Remix Produced and Mixed for Def Mix Productions.
Keyboards: for Def Mix Productions
A2: Produced for So So Def Productions. Co-Produced for So So Def Productions.
Trina Broussard appears courtesy of So So Def Recordings / Columbia Records
B2: Remixed for C.R.E.A.M., Inc.
Mastered at Absolute Audio, NYC
Manufactured and Distributed by Arista Records, Inc., a unit of BMG Entertainment, New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Track A2 from "A Rose Is Still A Rose" - the fastest-selling album of her career!
Promotional copies issued with "Lent for Promotional Use Only" gold stamped on sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-13503-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Label, A): 07822-13503-1-SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label, B): 07822-13503-1-SB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, A): 07822-13503-2-SA I LZ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, B): 07822-13503[- etched over 2]-SB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, script, A): LZ
1 x LP = $5
2 -3 LP's = $6
4-5 LP's = $7
6-8 LP's = $8
9-12 LP's = $9
13-18 LP's = $10
19-30 LP's = $12
31-50 LP's = $15