John Sebastian – Welcome Back
|A3||You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine||2:55|
|A4||Didn't Wanna Have To Do It||3:22|
|A5||One Step Forward, Two Steps Back||4:38|
|B2||I Needed Her Most When I Told Her To Go||2:56|
|B3||A Song A Day In Nashville||4:05|
|B5||Let This Be Our Time To Get Along||3:14|
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Mixed At – ABC Recording Studios
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – John Sebastian Music
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Autoharp, Harmonica, Piano [Phased] – John Sebastian
- Bass – David Hungate
- Bass Guitar – Ken Altman* (tracks: B1)
- Design, Photography By – Ed Thrasher
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro
- Electric Guitar – Reggie Knighton (tracks: B2)
- Electric Guitar [Rhythm] – Ron Koss (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Phil Kaye
- Harmony Vocals – Jon Lind (tracks: A2, A3, B2), Reggie Knighton (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
- Harmony Vocals, Handclaps – The Stone Warblers
- Lead Guitar, Drum [Indian], Harmonica – John Sebastian (tracks: B1)
- Piano – Murray Weinstock (tracks: B1)
- Piano, Electric Piano, Clavinet – Richard Bell (4)
- Producer – John Sebastian, Steve Barri
- Steel Guitar – Jeff Baxter (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [Arp], Marimba – Michael Omartian
Tracks A4, B4 published by Hudson Bay Music; all others John Sebastian Music - BMI
Recorded & Mixed at ABC Recording Studios, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch, except "2" Stamped): M-S-1-2249-LW-1 ① 2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch, except ✻ Stamped): MS-2-2249-LW-1 ① ✻
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched (variation)): M-S-1-2249-LW-1 ① 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched (variation)): M-S-1-2249-LW-2 ② ✻
Buyer pays shipping. No refunds for items damaged during shipment. You may add insurance on Media Mail orders at an additional charge. Priority Mail offers insurance up to $50. If the value of your shipment is in that range we encourage you to use Priority Mail. If more we encourage you to buy insurance. Buyer is responsible for filing insurance claims in the unlikely event that an item is damaged during shipment.
US: Domestic Media Mail: $5.99 for one item and $1 for each additional item.
Most of Europe: Flat $25 up to two items.
Canada: Flat $17 up to two items.
China: $25.75 up to two items.
Accepted payment options: Pay Pal
We strive for 100% satisfaction on every order! Make sure you review our policies on returns. We strongly prefer credits for disputed ratings. Please review the following policies before placing your order.
Sealed. If it is sealed and has a hole punch or a saw cut it will be noted.
Near Mint (NM)
LP may or may not be glossy. If it is it is usually noted, but not always. Rarely there may be a tiny scratch or scuff or a little too much surface dust in which case we will indicate NM-. Most of our NM records are nearly perfect.
An LP that visually does not pass for Near Mint, but very likely will sound like one on playback.
Very Good Plus, Plus (VG++)
An LP on the high end of the VG+ records we grade.
Very Good Plus (VG+)
LP has a few scratches on each side. Scratches are light and will not impact play in a significant way. There may be some short ticks and short spots of noise, but infrequent. Jackets may have corner cuts, holes, ring-wear and shelf wear along the edges.
Very Good (VG)
This will have many visible scratches on the surface. Some VG records have background noise some don’t. Some sound as good as a VG+ record.
An LP that has a lot of noise and many scratches. Some G rated disks are salvageable with a good cleaning.
A worthless item that you may buy for the cover or for the chance that part of the record may sound alright. We generally do not stock LPs with this rating.
When we visually grade we describe what we see and sometimes what we hear. If so we will indicate play tested in the listing.
If after receiving the product you feel that the item is not as described then we will offer a credit of half the value. If for example it was described as NM and you believe it is VG+, then we offer a 50% credit, if we described the item as VG+ and it is VG in your opinion then we will again offer a 50% credit and so on. We do not offer postage credits for outgoing or return shipping for disputed ratings. We discourage returns and prefer credits due to postage and handling costs.
We ship domestically predominantly via Media mail which is the cheapest, however insurance is not provided by USPS. You must request this for an additional charge depending on the value of your item(s), or in the alternative you may ship via Priority Mail which offers insurance up to a specified amount.
In the past we have offered a full refund for items damaged during shipping through no fault of our own. As of November 8, 2019 we will no longer do this. If you ship media mail without insurance and your item is damaged by the carrier we cannot offer you a refund either for the cost of the item and the cost of shipping.